E46 Fanatics Forum banner

My Xenon Retrofit

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  j.pp 
#1 · (Edited)
I finally did this xenon projector retrofit that i was planning on doing for a long time lol! Here are some pictures. I tried matching the LSB, painting the projector shrouds and the headlight bezel but it's a little off. Honestly i happen to like it this way even more. Also I couldn't get the shroud to fit because i messed up buying the wrong size shrouds. I couldn't wait, so i assembled everything and finished the retrofit for now. I will order new proper size shrouds and paint them black this time, because i believe it will be overkill. Too much blue :shhh: Ohh well..i know what i did will not be liked by most of you but i like messing around with my car... Anyway, here are some pictures... Enjoy.

Ps: Thank you Solidjake for coming and helping out!

The End

See less See more
#2 ·
car is umm..."unique".

not my style but more power to you

#5 ·
This is definitely a must do upgrade. I never thought xenon would make that much of a difference. It's just awesome.:thumbup:

maybe you should merge this with the exact same thread started in the Showroom?
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=956528

or maybe even move it to Lighting?? :dunno:
shoot man! I know!! I couldn't figure out where to post it. Posted it in the showroom first, then i posted it here. But that's enough, I don't need it somewhere else lol. Yeah or maybe i should have requested a tow? :facepalm:

#9 ·
nice car and good job on the retrofit
I like how you painted the surround blue(not the shrouds) looks cool in the 11'th pic.
what projectors did you use??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.