E46 Fanatics Forum banner

San Antonio WEEKLY BMW MEET

15K views 82 replies 20 participants last post by  Snik 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys we will be inviting all bmw guys out for our weekly meet. We will be meeting at the Starbucks @ 281 and bitters on Saturdays around 9-9:30 am. We chose this location because of its large parking lot and the ability for a warm beverage.
if your interested in joining us post in this thread!

#2 ·
What date?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

#4 ·
Thursday? No weekends? Haha I'm on night shift for the next 2 weeks so I won't be able to make it out

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

#5 ·
no problem man ill get back with you on the date ill talk it over with everyone to see if we should do a Saturday meet instead!

#20 ·
Witch Starbucks ? Forum or is there on by 3009? And I can pitch this to the rest of this group that we meet up with.

#22 ·
Ya no problem man I'll see what's up with the other guys we usually have our meet once a week on Saturday morning

#24 ·
I hope I'm in town this Saturday and this weekend it will still be at the 281 and bitters Starbucks

#25 ·
Clayton what kind of car you driving? Happened to stop by the Starbucks on 3009 and saw a m5 and a red sedan e46

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.