E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Newest Mods Bimmian CF Pillars and StopTech D/S Rotors

5K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  reyex 
#1 · (Edited)
Newest Mods: Angel Eyes, Bimmian CF Pillars and StopTech D/S Rotors

Mod Bug still biting me... :yikes: Here's some pics of the latest... Bimmian CF pillars, StopTech Cross Drilled/Slotted rotors & Akebono Euro Ceramic Pads, EAS Aurora Angel Eyes...

See less See more
#11 ·
I had their overlays years ago and they faded yellow over time :eek: so I removed them. Black window trim would really tie in nicely as they do stand out quite a bit. Your car is damn clean though :drool:

#14 ·
black trim, black grill, remove cf pillars = done. looking good!

#19 ·
Do you plan on doing more CF mods to match up with the CF pillars? Your car looks good! As others said, I'd recommend replacing the chrome window trim with darker trim, although your chrome window trim does match up with your wheels... maybe consider darker colored wheels and tinting the red portion of your taillights as future mods. :)

#20 ·
Thanks! Appreciate the feedback and compliments from everyone! Only 2 more CF mods: CF m3 mirrors and maybe CF fog light inserts to balance it out. Trying to keep it somewhat simple so gonna stay away from blacking it out with black rims and black trim... A few touches of CF is enough for me... :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.