E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 MAR Chatzzz - Started from the bottom, now we here.

389K views 8K replies 55 participants last post by  Rob43 
#1 ·
Two in a row? Is everyone hungover?

Happy New Year MAR

#2,461 ·
A lot more to it than I am willing to share publicly.

regretfully this site has gone to sh1t - the new E46 owners/members are young - most have no money and bitch about the worn out cars they bought...or make really bad decisions...

check this out - poor planning, thought and execution - not to mention bad taste

True. Looks like someone's hemorrhoid burst while taking a massive dump... massive e46 dump.

#2,465 · (Edited)
exactly - he sought me out
Anton/Stuart - I already mentioned that what he did in regards to revving in front of Stuart's house and upsetting Laura wasn't cool by any means. I'm in full agreement on that point as well as how he sought out Stuart.

Perhaps Stuart missed that post before his angry tirade at me.

#2,466 ·
Navin - just as you texted and called people - some of those same people texted, called and sought me out on Saturday to talk about the whole thing

A lot of people referred to you as a self promoter/attention whore - NOT MY WORDS

Even more people commented about the side skirts and the previous obsession with CF and now the obsession with blue - AGAIN, NOT MY WORDS

Why are these people coming to me? Because of the campaign to have the thread removed, the comments deleted, etc - anytime someone says something to you or about you that you do not like - you freak out

I have dealt with it and now that I am being made out to be an asshole for making a comment about ANYTHING - I am pissed

#2,468 · (Edited)
People are welcome to think what they want about me... better yet they can say it to my face and I'll shake their hand for their honesty, lol. I know who I am and why I do what I do... it doesn't bother me what others negatively think of me. I love my car and wouldn't change anything on it. Moderators deleted that thread... I had nothing to do with it and was given a warning as well.

#2,469 ·
Drama for every day ending in "y"...

#2,471 ·
lol... so true.

#2,483 ·
They are pretty awesome. The only thing I don't like is the waterproof case... the latch and seal are lackluster at best. I borrowed my friend's to use on the cruise I went on last year and on the second use snorkeling with it, the case leaked and ruined the camera. When we got back to the ship, the case was still perfectly fine but water had come in regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.