E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Not your average soccermom's touring.

21K views 102 replies 64 participants last post by  330i ZHP 
#1 ·
had some 19s on my touring, rather aggressive but never really liked the height.

these wheels popped up for sale, wanted me some billet for years and years so I couldn't pass it up. Plus been kind of uninspired by the wheels on e46s I have been seeing lately.
Wheels are 17x9.5 front and rear, need to finetune a little bit but in due time.
Went and took a few pics down the road.

:facepalm:

See less See more
#50 · (Edited)
ouch, i rather be running on oem wheels than those. Way to rice up something nice. You have so many other options than choosing LM's and CSL style reps to make your car look great so stop using that as an excuse to make yourself different. Your ride may be different but its different in a very bad way. But hey, its your ride, you do wat you want with it. IF you like people making fun of it than good for you.

#52 ·
Rice? I don't remember every seeing anything ricey that looks like my car. The people who have opinions I respect for the most part dig it.
LMs or CSLs only? I don't remember using that as an excuse? If you mean me saying that I am uninspired by most wheel choices lately for e46s, well I guess you can make that assumption. Thanks, and actually I don't mind if people make fun of it.;)

#56 ·
I work in Tacoma, usually drive my lil hyundai to work but was at the Griot's meet, week before that i drove it to a different meet , what were you driving?

sent from the toilet via Bimmercrapp

#62 ·
LOL, I remember that, seeing as we have never met in person I had no idea, but I could tell it was a manual and it made me jealous :D

#64 ·
dunno about that, I usually don't, or should say have not been to a E46 meet at all. I usually go to VW based euro events as thats who I have been friends with for 10+years (a lot of which own bmws now).

#73 ·
This site is full of douchebags. What makes some fanatics believe that their pos e46 is a big deal anymore? it is just a dated car like any other. You're free to give your opinion, but it is very immature to make personal attacks. WE are free to mods our cars the way we want it. There are people here that has never supported any sponsors. 10 years driving a stock car and spend their time bashing on other's rides. Go to e46getalife.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.