E46 Fanatics Forum banner

My 330i Stock wheels vs VMR CSL

4K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  lllSupra 
#1 ·
Just put my stockies on today and they look kinda sweet...What do you think?
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Spoke

CSL's
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design

Completely Stock
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Alloy wheel

See less See more
#8 ·
I have to agree with the Newbie. The stock wheels look better than the CSL's. It to much black in my opinion. Even though that stock 17's those wheels are less common than say 71's or M68's

I would probably keep those for daily use, and paint them like hyper black or something along those lines. It will make your car stand out more, and keep the CSL's for weekend use, show off on trips (I have two sets, one for normal use, the other for club meets and trips).

I personally think that the Black out look is nice but so over done on so many makes and not just BMW's. I dig the smoke taillights, corner, side markers; but you still have the chrome around the windows, and the black rims just don't fit. They make the car be on the corner than in the spotlight. Sorry if you don't like the comment but I tried to be the most objective possible.

KEEP the Stock Wheels!!!!

#20 ·
I think the stockers look good because the detail isn't hidden by them being black. Had you gotten non-black CSLs you'd be loving those even more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.