E46 Fanatics Forum banner
681K views 5K replies 130 participants last post by  332 
#1 ·
:eeps:

#2,437 · (Edited)
i'm starting to really wish i did :( it's awesome out here, what perfect weather, and girls! i didn't believe places like the hill really existed, but maybe if i had the coupe with me i could actually snag some of those frat house bound wiminz!

instead i've got my DD,

it's a work in progress..

and yeah i just transferred here for physics, i'm guessing we've got a few other CU fanatics here? i joined my buddy at one of the CU car club meets, saw a well done up e36 with a cage and a stock 540i... not much else beyond that.

*edit: oh and Hai azlan, i'm Ian. you can also call me pilot guy.

#2,450 ·
I tryd to PM 02m3csl325 about your hood an trunk but i dont think it went through but i want the trunk lid an want to see the hood.
Because of whare i work i have a roll of carbon fiber an can make a press mold to possibly repair it. Im in Denver so maybe try to PM me a number whare i can reach u to set something up

#2,455 ·
Welcome :hi:

Your PM did go through, just sent you a response with some more information and my phone #. I'm located in Parker, basically Lincoln & Parker Rd.

If you work with CF and molding then you shouldn't have too much of an issue repairing the hood I imagine. I was told by a fiberglass shop that as long as they had the measurements of the OEM hood to go off of, they could repair it. Anyway, I'm more then willing to work with you as best I can so check your PM and let me know :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.