E46 Fanatics Forum banner
681K views 5K replies 130 participants last post by  332 
#1 ·
:eeps:

#292 ·
Hola amigos

Adam you'll be fine running the spacers as long as you used the bolts that came with them. If you need any help rolling fenders let me know and we'll have a fender rolling partay (I think Azzy mentioned he wanted to do a little more work on fenders) Speaking of fenders I did some fender/bumper work while the car was up and now no more rubbing in the rear :craig:

Rich what do you possibly need 2 trunks for?

#300 ·
Hola amigos

Adam you'll be fine running the spacers as long as you used the bolts that came with them. If you need any help rolling fenders let me know and we'll have a fender rolling partay (I think Azzy mentioned he wanted to do a little more work on fenders) Speaking of fenders I did some fender/bumper work while the car was up and now no more rubbing in the rear :craig:
That would be great!

I just wanted to inform you all, I think I've finally decided which wheels I'll be going with for keepers down the road. This is the look that makes me :drool:

The BBS's pictured above run for $550 a piece new :yikes: and the 18x8.5's weigh 25.5lbs

So these are my answer;

they're made by Bremmer Kraft and the 18x9's are $160 each and weigh 23.6lbs, they also come in 18x8 but a weight is not listed. Anyway, what do ya think?
Damn...that is a hellofadeal. I like CH's a lot but those are pretty spot on.

#293 ·
I'm new and in Denver. (Downtownish) I just had the dreaded cooling system blowout and have started to replace everything that is commonly problematic at this age. (115k, bought it new.)

I am going to be needing someone to install struts & springs and lower control arms and poly bushings.
I don't know anything about suspensions and I'm not confident in my ability to do it right. I have the parts (most of them, anyhow) but need a shop that will install customer supplied parts.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

#301 ·
i'm always willing to help if i have the time to. :hi: the shops brandon listed are very good and can work on your car if you supply the parts.

I just wanted to inform you all, I think I've finally decided which wheels I'll be going with for keepers down the road. This is the look that makes me :drool:

The BBS's pictured above run for $550 a piece new :yikes: and the 18x8.5's weigh 25.5lbs

So these are my answer;

they're made by Bremmer Kraft and the 18x9's are $160 each and weigh 23.6lbs, they also come in 18x8 but a weight is not listed. Anyway, what do ya think?
daaaamn those are great looking wheels.... 18x9 square. DO IT

#294 ·
Welcome! If you don't mind learning there are a few of us that would be willing to help you with the install. If not there are several shops.

Peak Eurosport (Wheatridge)
SCR Performance (Loveland)
Autosport Werkes (Broomfield)

I know there's more I just can't remember.

#297 ·

So these are my answer;

#320 ·
given the prep-level (or lack-thereof) of my 330, it would be an AT or DS car. even at that the tires are teh-crap and would be the limiting factor.

either way, i'll probably bring the M3 to the next event i attend and hope to pass sound. if not, then i'll either run the 330 or co-drive at later events.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.