E46 Fanatics Forum banner

The fukin STANCE IS ON!!!!! GAME OVER......

35K views 236 replies 175 participants last post by  BMW_IN_CHITOWN_PL 
#1 · (Edited)
White Game over!!!!

Wheel specs:

Front: 19x9.5 et +20

Rear: 19x10.5 et+22 :craig:

See less See more
#151 ·
that sick, those rear wheels are insane a lil much but even then it looks awesome

#161 ·
^ +1

Its an open forum, i get that.. untill ppl begin finding it necessary to start talking trash.. Do you know how much lame Sh!t i see posted on this forum? but i dont go crapping on other ppls work or way of expressing how they would like to see there ride. Some folks find DPEs and typically mods boring/lame... and thats okay...but when ppl make stupid remarks for mere post count, then i say you all need to go get a life and go get a hug from mom..

/rant

#168 ·
post those new pics kid!! i went the same route...not as aggressive though.. in two weeks i'll be postin up.

i like the whole hellaflush stance scene.. i dropped the wagon but never liked the way it looked.. i realized what was missing.. flushness.

not caring what negativity others throw out is the only way to make ideas real..

#171 ·
Man Haters in abudance ...

so much negativity in the LBC...man. I for one love it... for what it is... a sweet looking ride.

I think one thing people tend to forget is not everyone that every purchased a bmw or m3 for that matter did so purely with the sole intent of enjoying handling excellence and enhanced performance over nearly the rest of the sports car market... Go for a drive... bmw drivers are a spectrum of diversity these days... and id say the majority dont have a clue what the following words mean or are in reference to; "Forged"... "Vanos"...

so raggin on someone for potentially causing ill-effects to said bmw performance characteristics is a bit ridiuculous...cause the same can be said for Nancy Numb-nutts m3 driver who gets her oil changes at jiffylube with budget oil cause she/he doesnt know any better. At least our member here created a visually tantilizing peice of automotive whip-sauce.

To each their own peoples... every enthusiasts car has its own purpose, that being the sole discretion of said owner to create something they feel is unique or pleasing to their own aesthetic... if no one ever took chances and did things different in the auto enthusiast world things sure would be damn boring in this car-culture game...wouldnt it.

Heres to reppin replica's, being stanced, and negative camber... Cheers Friend, carry on haters.

Back to work i go

#176 ·
Okay, let's just agree to disagree.. No hard feelings. I apologize abt whatever comments I made.. But all I will say is that I don't doubt you back up your sh!t. But sometimes I little respect should be due.. But whatever it's all good and well.... Let's get back on topic and just squash it :)

:hi:

#177 ·
I think that the work and time that went into this car is great and definitely deserves some credit and respect. but personally i just think that the camber is dumb.... not in all cases... sometimes i have seen it look awesome just not on an e46, i think that it fits more with the "jdm" crowd.

No hate at all. just my personal opinion....

#182 ·
I appreciate the work you did to make that fit, cause it's definitely not a set that can just be slapped on. The -6 camber is way too much for my taste, but I'm sure the -2 should look much nicer. Now I'm just wondering if you have any fitment problems with that 10.5 et22 without the extreme camber?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.