E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Fanatics! Show off your beige interior and your trim!

58K views 85 replies 25 participants last post by  redline61 
#1 ·
Well guys, im thinking about changing up my interior a little bit by changing the color of the trim. Show some pictures of the interior and trim and say what it is. All interior colors welcome, just trying to get an idea of what looks good with beige. Im thinking something black but dont know yet. Post away!
Cheers

[bimmerapp]

#5 ·
Beautiful. Did you diy? 3M CF vinyl?

[bimmerapp]

#9 ·
Man that looks sick! Is it alcantara? hard to tell

#18 ·
I never liked beige interiors and I especially hated wood trim. But when it came down to whether or not I should pass up the opportunity to buy my manual touring, I gave in. I've actually grown to like the interior a lot. I think the wood trim makes a good transition between the black dashboard and the rest of the beige. I have contemplated switching out some of the interior for black in order to get M3 or at least sport seats. I recently ditched the wood shift knob for a ZHP one though.

Attachments

#20 ·
Well I painted mine black with a mefium gloss finish yesterday. I love how well it provides a contrast against the tan leather

[bimmerapp]

#22 ·
Sorry I guess the pics didnt load. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel

Well here it is
[bimmerapp]

#27 ·
What kind of nav system are you running? And yes some daytime shots would help

[bimmerapp]

#33 ·
Its a cool design for sure. I kinda like it. Not something you see everyday

[bimmerapp]

#32 ·
I like my unit being touchscreen, iPhone interface (with spec dock) able to use the rearview camera option but certain apps like XM are not that user-friendly; they "force close" on me...My android side now doesn't want to boot anymore so I learned to live without it...

Overall, easy to use but takes a couple of days to get used to, just like any other gizmo electronics you buy...

#34 ·
I think I may try it out. But why android over WinCE?

[bimmerapp]

#39 ·
Man it looks great! Me like! Where did you get the steering wheel from?

[bimmerapp]

#41 ·
Thanks man, it's 9+ years of modding hard work...

Bought the wheel from Bimmian.com but now they're selling a version 2 which is much better built with less alcantara leather and more carbon fiber...you should get it!!!
Yes I want it! I will add that to my to do list. Probably after wheels and exhaust. Dont mind me asking but how much did you pay for it?

[bimmerapp]

#47 ·
Wish you were Dallas local... We could have met up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.