E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#208,885 ·
If you guys are good maybe.

Most of that stuff is for my gf and xmas gifts. in fact the glasses are the only thing I bought for myself.

#208,889 ·
are you going to or did you get an xbox one?
No. I'm Sony loyal. But this last Gen, I finally bought a 360 mostly because all the guys at work played cod on it. I won't get a ps4 until probably june-ish. There are about 5 ps3 games I'd like to beat before moving on

Sent from my HTC One

#208,896 ·
ive owned a variety of both. from ps1, xbox, xbox 360, ps3.

now im undecided, though im leaning towards ps4. xbox one is tempting, though paying for xbox live turns me off (not really a hardcore gamer).
but now Xbox live gold is like Netflix live streaming. but with more potential.
so far I really like the Xbox one and it's ability to control my TV, cable and receiver.

#208,899 ·
They rated the St highest for quality at that price. Zt has 4stars, St has 5. And yes the Zt is a better TV, they just gave the St 5 because the Zt is much more expensive

Sent from my HTC One
lol yeah cause it's a different class. that's dumb. it's like the m3 is being rated 4 stars and the frs is rated 5 stars.

i bet user ratings would flip it. but yeah, either way it's a great TV at a great value. it regularly goes for like 1k for the 60" i think. go buy it lol i'm trying to get jason (devious1) to do the same since he wants a new TV too lol

#208,900 ·
ive owned a variety of both. from ps1, xbox, xbox 360, ps3.

now im undecided, though im leaning towards ps4. xbox one is tempting, though paying for xbox live turns me off (not really a hardcore gamer).
well you have to pay for ps+ now if you want to do any online multiplayer stuff. but if you don't, then it's a better value.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.