E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HPF'S M3 SUPERCHARGER BUY BACK, FINANCING and FREE TRANSPORT ONE WAY

14K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  HPF Chris 
#1 ·
Yes, we are pulling out all the stops. It's now or never and our shop is empty. We want to buy the supercharger kits off your cars and install our turbo kits. We're offering financing and will pay for one way of your transport for certain cities. Check out our latest video for more details.

HPF Supercharger Buy Back + Financing + Free Transport One Way

Note: The video will be live in one hour.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSDSSS9chtY

The HPF Youtube Channel - Watch 245 Turbo Kit Videos

Shelton's HPF Turbo M3

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Chris, it is so great to get more updates on your track and drag cars. I love your passion and enthusiasm. Those CF doors look like feathers, BTW. Very cool!
Going fast never gets old does it?

If anybody is on the fence about a turbo kit, run, don't walk towards this incredible deal.

If there are any new members or newbies to FI just tuning in, Chris did not mention it, but HPF offers fixed (not flex) E70 (Ethanol) tunes . Kevin's car, right? He made nearly 630HP with a Stage ONE kit! And now apparently seems like it would be good timing for anyone with a special project needs. Am I being somewhat accurate Chris? I just threw out a recent example of the TYPE of things that HPF seems more than capable of doing in addition to standard kit installations.

The point is that as I recall, Chris has always stated their shop can custom tailor things outside of just their standard kits. Am I correct remembering/interpreting your posts sir? Sales will will be the ones to ask about any specifics.
I dont want to speak out of turn, just give HPF a bump.

All the work with the track cars must help the development of the standard kits and expand other options as well. Yes?

I can't wait to see the shop cars out in the mix. The anticipation of both cars is more exciting than ever.:thumbsup::woot:

#19 ·
Yes, we are pulling out all the stops. It's now or never and our shop is empty. We want to buy the supercharger kits off your cars and install our turbo kits. We're offering financing and will pay for one way of your transport for certain cities. Check out our latest video for more details.
Very interested in this... Chris/HPF team, can you provide me the details on this financing and free transport? Also, do i have to have a supercharger to take advantage of this?? Im sure im asking for a lot of us here...

Thanks much!

#21 ·
Excellent offer from HPF once again! Come on guys jump on this and go to the Dark Side :)

#28 ·
Do you guys have anything for the non-Ms, specifically 330s?

#30 ·
I want to do a STG2 but the pulling of the head is holding me back. I figure if the HG has to be swapped, may as well do a rebuild while it's apart but that adds 2-3K on top. 10K is a tough hit to swallow for me at this time for all that work lol. Looking into a ESS kit as well, there's a used for sale local to me and I'm probably gonna grab it and upgrade to TS2 for half the cost of a new TT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.