E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Supercharger kit for a 330

6K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  njoni007 
#1 ·
Hey i have a 2001 330Ci and im seriously considering a sc kit for it.
Recommendations?

:argue:

#3 ·
which one do you really want? a turbo or a supercharger? there's a few options to choose from if you wanna supercharge your car. there's AA and ESS. i don't know if VF still makes that cool supercharger that doesn't produce any boost on idle.

#4 ·
im pretty sure im gonna go with the supercharger.

i just checked VF cus id never heard of it before.
it seems like thatd be my best bet.
LEGIT.

#8 ·
hmmm
do you have that kit on your 330?

p.s. your car is AMAZING.

but seriously, thanks man :bow::bow::bow: i appreciate the kind words, as far as the kit goes, i dont have a kit from them YET, BUT i do know a few people at active personally, and ive hung out at active autowerkes in miami before and everyone there knows their stuff EXTREMELY well, they take their work very seriously, and make some quality stuff, plus for our 330's, you cant beat their pricing, $4400 for a C38 kit, as opposed to at least $5000 for rival companies with kits that are no where near AA's quality

theres a reason why everyone on this board speaks so highly of them, i know several people who had their cars boosted by active, and its been rave reviews across the board so far :thumbsup:

just my 0.02 :pimpin:

#10 ·
wow
thank you guys so much this help is much appreciated.
especially for me being new to the forums.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.