E46 Fanatics Forum banner

.:: My big azz truck - m35a2 build thread ::.

43K views 80 replies 58 participants last post by  .::M::. 
#1 ·
As promised, I will be keeping all of the progress of my build for the M35A2 here and will update frequently!

DAY 1 (As it came):

DAY 3 (Mud flaps removed, pressure washed, fuel filters/gaskets changed):

DAY 4 (Spare tire, bed, tid bits removed/wheels painted black):

TIRES (54" Goodyear 16R20s) :

In the works all to be finished before christmas :

-8" Lift being fabricated
-Custom scratch built flush fuel cell
-Custom wheels (LongsWheel)
-Bobbed rear axle
-105 Trailer bed
-Tranny fluid/air filter/valve adjustment/axle fluids

Near future :

-8" chop top
-suicide doors
-topkick mirrors
-LED flush tail lights
-Projector headlights
-under exit stack
-digital camo paint
-swapping my D for a C turbo (whistler)
-limo tint (lol)
-much much more

Updated pics coming soon.

See less See more
#5 ·
DADON - I lold, 'If you aint first your layst!" ricky bobby ha

Gabby, I have been keeping busy man, how about you? I will be posting another thread showing the build of my R1, its disassembled right now, when I get back home from London I will be completely replacing literally everything on the bike with aftermarket parts and a custom paint scheme from the Fiat Assen M1...3 projects keep me plenty busy! How are things on your end, did you get your bumper figured out? Hoping to see you guys soon!

Thanks for the kind words fellas

#31 ·
Sorry for the delay guys, I am in London on vacation for 10 days and once I return home I will be hacking off the 3rd axle and installing the new bed...Until then I will try to give you guys a couple of little updates after I post this thread give me a few minutes and they will be there!

Thanks so much, progress on the truck will be 5x quicker than on the M, the work is all DIY in our shop so I dont have to wait for tedius mechanics and what not as I do with the M

Is this a joke? Do you really have so much money, you don't know what to do with it?
Haha, I lold...I have always been pretty good with money, I make sacrafices in other areas of my life so that I can enjoy these...such as clubbing, while most that I know blow $500 a month on partying, i spend that $500 on toys and drink water----live long and prosper lol. I budget things like this in so that I can enjoy life as much as possible.

Digital camo's alright but I'd love to see like an old school WWII fighter plane style or a rat rod style.
I considered that, but since rusty (the bmw 5 series from stanceworks) already has that theme, and a handful of other cars here and there I steered away from it to be unique :()

Thats going to look ****in badass when its done :thumbup:
Thank you :)

I remember sitting in Barnes and Noble reading your feature thinking "wow he's got a sick ride"..

Well it looks like your going to have two! Can't wait to see the finished product. :thumbsup:
I am glad you got to see the article, look for one with the truck/car and bike coming soon...The bike is crazy and almost finished! Thanks so much

YES I was just thinking about this today...and after watching Platoon again I think I may look into one of these... :thumbsup: Update frequently my man.
Let me know if you need help I have a good deal of connections with these thank you

:rofl: You're nuts
I have been told!

you have quite some money i guess...what do you do for a living
Not as much as I would like to, but I cant complain...that being said, I could lose my car/truck/bike/house/toys and still be happy, theres more to life than money :)

As for a profession, a lil of this a lil of that :)

same for yours!

It appears he has quite a bit of money and knows exactly what he wants to do with it :)
I think all of my spending through more than people would think, thank you :)

subscribed
thanks

subbed for future amazingness.
thanks

brahhh. sick ride brah
haha thanks brabra

u sir are crazy, what are you gonna do with this lol, but yeah looks sick :)
That I am, and it will be my daily driver along with my bike ha, other than that killing zombies and running over small houses!

That thing's awesome!
thank you

I thought this thread was a joke at first. This is so damn cool. :thumbsup:
yeah weird choice of titles I guess lol, im never good with that. Thank you

That thing is huge lol
what she saiidddddd

This is gonna be so badass. In for pics! :popcorn:
I will update soon, in London for a week!

That thing will be a monster - in for updates.
Thanks

no digital camo. pleeaaaseeee
it would kill it your plans
I am pretty set on the digi camo, Its hit or miss it seems but unless something more unique/better comes along, thats the direction im taking...I want it to be the only one in the world of its kind

Omg. In. This is epic.
thanks ha

thanks!

such a cool project. One day I'm going to have enough time and money for project cars
Its very theraputical, cars are def my passion and I recommend this truck for anyone into cars and wrenching

nice cant wait...
thanks!

cant wait to see the build on this. looks awesome!
Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.