I guest I start a thread for fellow E46 Fanatics from Thailand

Please sign in:bow:

My name is Narenrat, I use E46 323iA

Here is pictures of my BMW :thanks:

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
eddiee46 said:
my last drive to Veranda @ Hua Hin was superb....:)

i am having a mini convoy in sept.....

khun narenrat, u want to join me......
drive to Thailand? Sounds cool........

#12 ·
karate70 said:
i c new led tail lights bro kyron.... i
Aiyo...no need to promotelah...wait till Calvin Tan sees you..

Sure he'll promote them to you as well!

#18 ·
This is an ancient thread. Is anyone still around? I need info on the feasibility of importing my 05 M3 vert into Thailand. I would have a retired type visa.
Duty is 100% or more. What can i do to minimize this hard core tax? What do the officials use to value the car? Are they hip to internal mods or only cosmetic mods?

I dont want to sell this car in the US and I would rather keep it in Thailand! But the tax rate!!! yOWZA! I need to deal with this wisely.

I know what i am getting myself into as far as roads and suspension and ground clearance etc.

#29 ·
JJSIAM thanks for your input.
It does awesome. I see there's a Studie sticker on the car, there's also a Studie in BKK or maybe it's an affiliate of them it's RSR Automotive, I'm going to contact them to see if they can give any info/advice.
I would prefer to buy new rather than used, 40k isn't that expensive, but as you say it's the import taxes that can hurt, so probably I'll bring the parts back with me from UK when I go over in the next few weeks. ( I had a used radiator imported for my CBR 600RR, and the taxes were nearly the same as what I paid for the rad).
I would like to get a full system/new headers/de-cat, etc etc, similar to what your doing.
I'd like to see/hear how yours is when completed.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#30 ·
No worries. Getting it yourself from the UK is definately the best idea, though could be bulky/heavy. If you have space for more parts in your suitcase let me know! I'm still awaiting headers (ordered out of UK) and DME tuning from AA in the US before I can start the next raft of upgrades. look forward to seeing the results and of course happy to share!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.