E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:33 AM   #81
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
Motion you ban those that continue to pollute this thread with global warming garbage. We have an entire thread on it. Stop ruining the meltdown thread.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=721981

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 11-10-2016 at 08:33 AM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:42 AM   #82
cowmoo32
.--. . -. .. ...

My Ride: Yukon
God forbid a thread in OT gets off topic. We could talk about Jeeps or S2000s instead

Last edited by cowmoo32; 11-10-2016 at 08:43 AM.
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:44 AM   #83
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Old 11-10-2016, 08:54 AM   #84
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/people-ha...olence-on-cnn/
'People Have to Die': Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Violence on CNN

yup....liberals at their best
Old 11-10-2016, 09:03 AM   #85
choxor

My Ride: JDM
#calexit
Old 11-10-2016, 09:07 AM   #86
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
God forbid a thread in OT gets off topic. We could talk about Jeeps or S2000s instead

This is for the cupcakes to cry their eyes out. The stuff you're talking about has been addressed no less than 10 times in that thread. Just sayin
Old 11-10-2016, 09:07 AM   #87
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by choxor View Post
#calexit

We should be so lucky
Old 11-10-2016, 09:11 AM   #88
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2pilot View Post
It is beyond terrible. It's the only thing I really care about going to a new president, and this guy is about to seriously do the planet in with all this drill baby drill nonsense.. I could deal with the social conservatism, but his environmental policy is beyond atrocious. I hope him the worst, and Mike Pence too, may a swift assassination be in order..

Because picking someone who won't even acknowledge the problem is many years behind on presenting solutions. Time we don't really have. That permafrost in the arctic won't be holding that nice potent methane in much longer.

http://siberiantimes.com/ecology/cas...bove-the-norm/

We could at least implement some geo-engineering temporary fixes, but when you have people who won't even believe there's a problem, why bother?
You are one seriously fvcked up individual.

Last edited by Cabrio330; 11-10-2016 at 09:22 AM.
Cabrio330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:13 AM   #89
Cabrio330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astheros View Post
even if we were to omit the scientific data. i dont understand how people can deny climate change. every year we have weather patterns/storms that have never been seen before.

i mean who would have ever though Manhattan would at some point be under water.

but its politics as usual in washington.....private corporation senior officer to head of govt agency and vice versa. revolving door of conflicting interests.
Please, name one person in E46PT or a public person of any consequence who denies climate change. Go.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:15 AM   #90
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2pilot View Post
It is beyond terrible. It's the only thing I really care about going to a new president, and this guy is about to seriously do the planet in with all this drill baby drill nonsense.. I could deal with the social conservatism, but his environmental policy is beyond atrocious. I hope him the worst, and Mike Pence too, may a swift assassination be in order..
Reported, to the FBI

Old 11-10-2016, 09:21 AM   #91
Act of God

racism.

Old 11-10-2016, 09:22 AM   #92
Cabrio330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
How do we know what led up to this? Perhaps he had an "Al Gore is Wrong" bumper sticker and k2pilot snapped. Do we know k2pilot's whereabouts at the time of this incident?
Old 11-10-2016, 09:34 AM   #93
choxor

Man, you really can blame white people for everything.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:37 AM   #94
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
You are one seriously fvcked up individual.

I didn't even notice that. Didn't think he was one of those.....
Old 11-10-2016, 09:44 AM   #95
Astheros

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
This whole protest thing is hilarious. They're pissed their voices weren't heard (they were) and that Trump "isn't their President"...he is, or at least he will be.

I've been watching CNN all night, and they're losing their minds calling for him to reassure minorities and illegals and every liberal in America that he's there for them.

News flash: he won the election. And not only did he win the election, he won it on a platform of deporting illegals, building a wall, heavily restricting immigration / heavy vetting, rolling back executive orders and obamacare, and appointing conservative justices to SCOTUS (he'll end up appointing at least 2).

That's what half the country voted for him to do. And he's going to do it. He has all three branches. So guess what? Illegals? You're fvcked. Cry and bleat all you want. You should have come in legally. This was coming and you lost. Immigration is going to get locked down. And obamacare? Kiss it goodbye, along with most of Obama's legacy.

These people can protest until they collapse in the street for all I care. It's pouting to the highest degree. And this time, they're gonna get hammered hard. So no, I and no one else should be offering them words of comfort or encouragement. If you're here illegally, the day of reckoning is upon you.

This is retribution time. For 8 years, Obama shoved all sorts of controversial sh1t down the throats of half of America who vehemently disagreed with him. And he did it smugly, with rhetoric like "we won". And he lectured us when we disagreed, as though we were schoolchildren. This is a rebound that took a while to materialize, but it's here. And it's unstoppable at this point. Obama divided America; and at this point, if it's to be united, that's up to the left. Trump won, he's going to stick to his campaign promises, and he doesn't have to cave to any of them to appease a section of the electorate who is literally burning him in effigy in the streets like a bunch of toddlers who didnt get their new toy.

And on top of that, he's going to lower taxes, cut red tape, rip up trade agreements, etc. and it's going to be glorious to behold.

Wow. You really drank the kool aid. When do you think the wall building will begin?
Old 11-10-2016, 09:45 AM   #96
Cabrio330

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
I didn't even notice that. Didn't think he was one of those.....
Anger and proclivity for violence seem to be pervasive among liberals. I assume he is a pilot based on his username but I hope he isn't a commercial pilot.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:46 AM   #97
Astheros

Quote:
Please, name one person in E46PT or a public person of any consequence who denies climate change. Go.

Sorry i forgat i have to be incredibly specific in OT. "Climate change caused by humans". I love how you guys rebuttals are always based on the most asinine interpretation of what was written.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:47 AM   #98
choxor

You forgat?
Old 11-10-2016, 09:49 AM   #99
Astheros

MELTDOWN : 2016 Election

Quote:
Anger and proclivity for violence seem to be pervasive among liberals. I assume he is a pilot based on his username but I hope he isn't a commercial pilot.

Why do you people keep saying "liberals"

You dont think someone can have both liberal and conservative views? Must we all fit into baskets...and be judged as so?

I for one am a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment. Personally i am also ProLife but i respect a woman's right to choose just as an example. I am also for the death penalty.

Last edited by Astheros; 11-10-2016 at 09:50 AM.
Astheros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:51 AM   #100
Astheros

Quote:
Originally Posted by choxor View Post
You forgat?

Can you contribute productively?