E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2017, 08:06 PM   #61
MorganFreeman

My Ride: bacon
Damn OP just convinced me the earth is flat. Mind blown.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:11 PM   #62
B MERK

My Ride: 04' 330ci
Holly **** idiot gravity is a theory...just because an apple falls to the ground that is not a proof that gravity exists!! When I blow smoke in the air it goes up. That's because the oxygen is denser than the smoke I'm blowing out. An apple falls to the ground because it's denser then the air surrounding it. Lol you're stupid. (Is that better de-evolved??) ***129315;

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
B MERK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:12 PM   #63
B MERK

It's not gravity, it's the theory of gravity. Get it right!

Old 04-12-2017, 08:21 PM   #64
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by B MERK View Post
It's not gravity, it's the theory of gravity. Get it right!

Your scientific mind is horrid.
Example...
I claim: Every girl you ever loved or thought was even remotely pretty gets in line at my door every night and begs for me to have my way with them.

Now you try to prove me wrong.

Show your proof. Seeing a curve isn't proof.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:24 PM   #65
B MERK

Dude your just dumb. D_U_M_B. You have to resort to a your mom/gf joke lol. That's what most idiots do when they are at their last resort. . You can't even try to disprove my point because your simply not smart enough.

Old 04-12-2017, 08:29 PM   #66
joeski3d

Quote:
Dude your just dumb. D_U_M_B. You have to resort to a your mom/gf joke lol. That's what most idiots do when they are at their last resort. . You can't even try to disprove my point because your simply not smart enough.

Joke? It's a fact, dumbazz. Prove me wrong.

Sent from my XT1650 using E46Fanatics mobile app

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:31 PM   #67
B MERK

Lol ..I'm actually gay. So you've been ****ing my boy friends all this time?! Let me ask you, are you top or bottom? You sound like a power bottom since you can take so much **** getting crammed up your ass

Old 04-12-2017, 08:40 PM   #68
Zell

My Ride: so turbo wow
April 08 2017

I expected this to be a resurrection thread

Sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk
Old 04-12-2017, 08:48 PM   #69
BoogetyBoogety

My Ride: 2010 SL550
Lunar eclipses, showing the rounded shadow of the body (that would be us, the Earth) occulting the moon, must be in error. I guess we can't trust our lyin' eyes...

Ships must sink into the ocean as they reach the horizon, instead of safely sailing on to their destination...

I guess the Vezarrano Bridge's towers are parallel to each other, because if the Earth was flat, the curvature of the Earth's surface would not have to be taken into account when designing the bridge (although, somehow, the towers are 1-5/8th inches farther apart at their tops than at their bases)...

I do know the area around Lubbock, Texas, is soooo flat, you can supposedly still spot your dog three days after he's r-u-n-n-o-f-t... So there's proof of flatness right there...

Trumpian trolling is Trumpian...

Last edited by BoogetyBoogety; 04-12-2017 at 08:49 PM.
BoogetyBoogety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:07 PM   #70
B MERK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogetyBoogety View Post
Lunar eclipses, showing the rounded shadow of the body (that would be us, the Earth) occulting the moon, must be in error. I guess we can't trust our lyin' eyes...

Ships must sink into the ocean as they reach the horizon, instead of safely sailing on to their destination...

I guess the Vezarrano Bridge's towers are parallel to each other, because if the Earth was flat, the curvature of the Earth's surface would not have to be taken into account when designing the bridge (although, somehow, the towers are 1-5/8th inches farther apart at their tops than at their bases)...

I do know the area around Lubbock, Texas, is soooo flat, you can supposedly still spot your dog three days after he's r-u-n-n-o-f-t... So there's proof of flatness right there...

Trumpian trolling is Trumpian...

Hey new dumbass thanks for joining the conversation. First of all, what are the chances that the moon is 238,900 k miles from earth and the sun is 93,000,000 miles away but they appear the exact same size!!!

I would advise you to go watch a ship sail "past the horizon"..then pull out a hi tech digital camera and zoom in on the same location..lol the boat you thought disappeared over the horizon will come back into full view, top and bottom. (What a dumbass)

Kansas has been studied by the university of Utah and recorded that it is flatter than a pancake and is over 300miles in one direction! Go ask a surveyor if they take into account the earth "curvature"

I don't follow trump I don't follow any US politician because I am smart enough to know it's a big lie

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Old 04-12-2017, 09:08 PM   #71
joeski3d

Quote:
Lol ..I'm actually gay. So you've been ****ing my boy friends all this time?! Let me ask you, are you top or bottom? You sound like a power bottom since you can take so much **** getting crammed up your ass

I've heard many an asinine counter argument on this forum after all this time but that is the most moronic thing I've ever read here. Gratz to you and your gayness. Nobody cares.
Show me the proof that Earth is flat.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 04-12-2017, 09:09 PM   #72
B MERK

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
I've heard many an asinine counter argument on this forum after all this time but that is the most moronic thing I've ever read here. Gratz to you and your gayness. Nobody cares.
Show me the proof that Earth is flat.

I already did like 10 times. You are the idiot that will always hold on to your bull **** beliefs..you are a useless human being

Old 04-12-2017, 09:10 PM   #73
cowmoo32
.--. . -. .. ...

My Ride: Yukon
Explain eclipses, particularly lunar eclipses. How do those work in the flat earth world?

Sent from my SM-G925V using E46Fanatics mobile app

Last edited by cowmoo32; 04-12-2017 at 09:11 PM.
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:15 PM   #74
B MERK

It's a flat earth eclipse so that means the sun and the moon travel around the stationary plane and eventually the suns path coincides with the moons path and it creates an eclipse.

Old 04-12-2017, 09:35 PM   #75
Zell

God some of you guys are retarded enough to take this bait

Old 04-12-2017, 09:37 PM   #76
B MERK

What bait? You sound like a dumbass already just by your two sentences..stupid sheeple

Old 04-12-2017, 09:37 PM   #77
B MERK

By the way that dog icon is wayyyyyy played out

Old 04-12-2017, 09:40 PM   #78
Zell

9/11 was done by terrorists. The NSA proved it. Jet fuel burns at a lower temperature than 1,000%. Science proved it. Next stupid sheeple-level question, please.

Old 04-12-2017, 09:45 PM   #79
B MERK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
9/11 was done by terrorists. The NSA proved it. Jet fuel burns at a lower temperature than 1,000%. Science proved it. Next stupid sheeple-level question, please.

Wowwww..you are really stupid. Why are you so stupid? What makes your brainless body tick? You are a useless human being.

Old 04-12-2017, 09:49 PM   #80
Zell

Quote:
Wowwww..you are really stupid. Why are you so stupid? What makes your brainless body tick? You are a useless human being.

Loooooooooooool you probably think they actually had jet fuel in those "planes," which were holograms by the way. What a stupid sheep. Jet fuel burns below 1000%. Science proved it and you can't because you're so brainwashed by chrmtrails.

You'll never be more enlightened and intelligent as me