E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Where to buy rims in southern cali?

1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Treynsx 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a good place to buy rims that won't try to jack you cuz of the ride you have and also thats located in southern Cali?? =)

Thanx in advance.

p.s. D2 rips off like no other

#6 ·
Nitro79 said:

p.s. D2 rips off like no other
I beg to differ. THey have some really good prices if you know what your lookin at.

#7 ·
only reason its cheaper is because its an imitation to the real thing....
but if u ask for the actual part they say its the real thing but its really
a cheap knock off... d2 sucks in my opinion
never going there again...

#9 ·
Nitro79 said:
only reason its cheaper is because its an imitation to the real thing....
but if u ask for the actual part they say its the real thing but its really
a cheap knock off... d2 sucks in my opinion
never going there again...
hmmm, you must have misunderstood them. From the couple times i've dealt with them, they have been extremely helpful and have some of the best prices around.

#14 ·
well, for all the people who says D2 is a rip off or what ever. I beg to differ. I've dealt with them directly and they have provided me with nothing but the best of price and services. Infact, some of their prices are the lowest around (those of you who know would agree with me, and there are plenty). I know there were rumors about how D2 does this and D2 does that and they are jerks and rip people off. I was one of those believers too until i actually dealt with them. Changed my entire belief of them, COMPLETELY. No, I dont work for D2, nor do I associate with them in any way. I am just a extremely satisfied customer who would like others to just give them a shot. BTW, ask for Sam, and say Mike sent you.

#15 ·
I've had mixed experiences with D2 but my best was just talking with Collins while they were installing my wheels and tires. Very cool guy!

Edward Naga at Sprewell Racing is by far one of the coolest guys around. Super friendly and extra nice.

If you can wait to have the wheels shipped to you, you WILL NOT be disappointed with WheelExperts.com. Peter is super nice and super friendly. One of the best I would say :D

#16 ·
presario said:
If you can wait to have the wheels shipped to you, you WILL NOT be disappointed with WheelExperts.com. Peter is super nice and super friendly. One of the best I would say :D
I gotta agree with you on this one An! :thumbup:

#18 ·
I've gotten most of my stuff so far from D2 ( and plan to get most of my future mods there as well ) and have dealt with Sam personally. Great guy to deal with! Collins and Will really seem to know their shit about cars and I've even dealt with David who was really nice to give me some really helpful information the first time i ever met him. I read alot about people who have bad experiences with D2 and it boggles me that they could have such bad experiences there. :dunno: Anyways, i just wanted to state my piece on this subject :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.