E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Ecstuning having me on a 12 days wait on shipping WTF... horrible company!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  ECSTuning 
#1 ·
Order shadowline trims for the quarter Windows and front windows for the coupe and this ****ers got me ****ed up waiting 12 freaking days...

-___-

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM..

I only order from them because there website is very organized as far part# / pics.

But I've always ordered from bmaparts.com since 2009 with not a single issue. Literally thousands in parts and not a single returned item.

Okayy. Ecstuning you may have a illusion of website which makes you look like a decent company but make a customer wait 12days is ridiculos.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
so you have been waiting 12 days with no tracking or they let you know it is scheduled for 12 days to get to you?

I'm trying too understand your reason for bashing them on this forum in the wrong section?

#3 ·
No, I made a order with them yesterday & guy just called me saying that it will take 7 days for them to receive my shadowline trims & another 1-5 bussines days to have it shipped to me...

So I'll have to wait 7days to still receive a tracking #..

maybe the part is coming from Hong-Kong? lol....

Reminds me of eBay..

#4 · (Edited)
Never had a problem with them. And they contacted you and told you what was going on, wouldn't call that Horrible Company. I recently ordered all my pressure lines from them, I got emails about approx ship dates, tracking numbers when shipped, etc.... pretty solid company imho.

what is the part number you ordered?

Did you order a backordered part? Usually their site shows what they have in stock and what they don't with an estimated ship date.

#5 ·
Gustavo

We work diligently to report accurate product ETAs on our website. 99% of orders ship within the advertised lead time - however when there is a delay, we work to rapidly alert the customer so they are in the loop during every stage of their order. We are encountering a delay in supplying your two trim pieces to you, which is why you received notification of your change in order ship date. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department at 330-331-2003.

PS
Thank you for your compliments regarding our website!

#6 ·
Yea, but some how I contacted BMAparts right after I was made aware about this and for them it's a special order but they can get there hands on them this Friday (price match with you guys & have it delivered to me Tuesday the 19 ...

Since I already paid for it I'd just let it go and deal with the wait but as a first time customer am quiet disappointed on the from China time frame wait...

thanks for chimming in and since you mention my name don't forget to leave yours.

Let's hope the order comes correct and not damage either.

I've never banished any company from all my years on here but having me waiting 12 days really had me boiling to the point of having to post this. Also from Atlanta,ga to California takes 1day & 11hrs, soo in 12 days ...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.