E46 Fanatics Forum banner

anybody with AA gen3 stg2 kit with NOS?

3K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  fastestm3 
#1 ·
how does it feel? how many shots? is it worth getting NOS? or just go with N-tercooler spray kit?

any other upgrades with NOS?

#5 · (Edited)
i thought the most they had was Stage 3 ++ what taza had and what OC has... :hmm:

Wit 81 trim/ 70mm big injectors agressive software..

I dont think you need NOS.. I wouldnt... Because you still have room for stage 3... If nos isnt done right you can damage internals... I thinking about getting CO2 intercooler cooler system.. Tooo hot in cali in the summer

#14 ·
Yep, when running a dyno comp or its stinckin hot I will use the NOS snake spray bar to cool the intercooler. I don't run both together. If your going to purge it you might as well use the cooling benifits on the intercooler I say.

Snake style covers more surface area of the intercooler rather than the n-intercooler halo type. And you can hide the solinoid in a better place.

#22 ·
I already had the nos kit left over from previous bms I've had. So then I bought the NOS snake and a solinoid and I was away. Its no different to a purge kit except your spraying onto the intercooler instead of to atmosphere if that makes sense.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.