E46 Fanatics Forum banner

ess tx 1 or tx2 installation manual

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  lefortez 
#1 ·
hey guys,

i am looking for a tx1 or tx2 instalation manual for a Ess supercharger setup. my tuner lost the copy i had. tried emailing asbjorn from ess for a soft copy a number of times but it has fallen on deaf ears.

other supercharger installation manual may do as well. be it AA, technic so long its a rotrex, voltech or paxton charger and its meant for a 6 cylinder car, it will be fine. i just need it to reconfigured my vacuum, pcv and boost diverter plumbing.

appreciate any pointers

#3 ·
hey max

thanks for ya help. just received a copy of the installation manual from ESS. i guess my earlier emails to abjorn must have ended in the spam box or something, and not their fault for not replying as Absjorn has been a great help for all queries before this.

Hans

thanks for the tx2 installation manual. appreciate all ya help.

#4 ·
hey max

thanks for ya help. just received a copy of the installation manual from ESS. i guess my earlier emails to abjorn must have ended in the spam box or something, and not their fault for not replying as Absjorn has been a great help for all queries before this.

Hans

thanks for the tx2 installation manual. appreciate all ya help.

OH guys, my car is a e39 528i with a Ess tx1 sc. the 328 is with a new owner now.

#6 ·
hey max

ara damansara is very nearby to my place in bandar utama. what a smalllllll world...

anyway, just a slight problem with the TX1 installation manual that Hans sent me, he sent me a manual for a e46, however i need one for a e39, would it be possible for you to contact Hans again? i need the installation manual for the TX1 7PSI Supercharger System (114-01) kit meant for a 1996-1998 528i.

THANKS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.