E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Cosmis Racing

8K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  lamsv 
#1 ·
#3 ·
BMW uses 5x120 fitment so you would need Hub adapters. and + 10 or +8 ET would not fit at all unless you modify the fenders

#8 ·
With my 16s, I can go 16" wide without any rolling or cutting...and I get amazing traction, too. Also, many here know already, with my tires this large and filled with helium, I can actually float. I've forded many rivers...haven't wanted to risk taking it in a lake or ocean yet, but I'm working on rigging up pontoons...just feel a little bad about drilling holes in my car to mount them...but what ya gonna do?

#10 ·
They told me they are coming out with more of their wheels in 5x120 later this year. You can make anything fit with enough fender pull, camber, and stretch. But please keep it somewhat capable of spirited driving! Otherwise you might as well get a VW. Cosmis wheels are motorsports wheels. Ok I'm done with my short rant :)

#11 · (Edited)
With adapters, you would end up with negative offsets. At that point, they would even be hugely aggressive on an M3.

Another alternative, if you really want to run those wheels, is have 5x120 inserts pressed into them for $150-200.

To "fit" these wheels, you are going to need massively stretched tires, 5-6 degrees of negative camber, and fenders pulled to the maximum. Even then? You are going to be doing the hokey pokey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.