E46 Fanatics Forum banner

What Rim style are these?

6K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  SilberVogel 
#1 ·
FIRST POST! :thanks:

Finally bought my first BMW. Been in the RX7 and Subaru scene for a long time!

But Finally done with all the creaks and plastic, and wanted the one, and only, E46. Picked up a beauty, 160k km, car looks new still, still has the new leather smell in it.... I swear. Very happy with the car.

Hoever, the rims on it, are a tad meh. The guy has some Full chrome DUB's in 19''. Dosent look terrible, but not my thing. Been looking around, and came across these. The guy says they were 4k new, but personally, i havent seen them on any BMW ive ever seen.

Curious if you gents or ladies would know what style # they are, and if you have any pics of them fitted to a 328ci or any other coupe, or sedan for that matter.

Cheers!

Mark

See less See more
#6 ·
just something to know is that those Hartge wheels were readily available as replicas back in the day. so be sure you don't get suckered paying top dollar for some cheap replicas from china.

#12 ·
D View attachment 609883 does anyone know what these are ?
That photo is of ImSoFreaknWhite's car. Here's a larger version of that image from his signature block:

List of mods in his signature show "Anodized CCW Classics w/ Polished Lips," and here's a thread he started specifically on those wheels: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1024229.

"CEE CEE DUB" Classics
Brushed Clear Anodized face w/ polished lips
Fronts: 18x10 et20 2.5in Lip
Rears: 18x11.5 et25 3.5in Lip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.