E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2016, 11:36 AM   #441
-Ross-
OEM ///Member

My Ride: Jeep JK/Yamaha FZ1
http://news-hl-cm.newsrep.net/h5/nrs...wall=1&mcc=310
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1476894987757.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	643443  
-Ross- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 01:17 PM   #442
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ross- View Post
Superb writing skills in the article, author must be a Florida man too.

Quote:
"Carlos Rodriguez, 31, nicknamed 'Halfy' by pals, was detained over an (sic) fire at a house in Miami."
Did they put him a spit and roast him?
Old 11-03-2016, 03:35 PM   #443
Brucifer325

My Ride: 2007 Ford Edge
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/polic...tals/463511897

Quote:
A South Florida man was caught naked driving slowly through a neighborhood with electrical wires protruding from his penis, police said.

News outlets report Kurt Jenkins, 56, was charged with lewd and lascivious exhibition, exposure of sexual organs and resisting a law enforcement officer without violence.

According to Boynton Beach police, a witness said on Monday that the naked man, identified as Jenkins, drove by him, gesturing for him to look toward Jenkins' groin area.

That's when the witness saw an electronic device with wires attached to Jenkins' penis.

"Love Us with Money, or We'll Hate you with Hammers!" - Milk & Cheese
BMWCCA# 147961
Brucifer325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 03:48 PM   #444
Ynot

My Ride: 997
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/F...402495565.html
Old 12-19-2016, 05:20 PM   #445
lexpression

My Ride: '08 Audi RS4
Send a message via AIM to lexpression
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/12/...9521482161744/

Quote:
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Dec. 19 (UPI) -- A Florida woman said she is paying her way through college by selling her positive pregnancy tests and urine on Craigslist.

The ad on the Jacksonville-area Craigslist page offers "positive pregnancy tests or urine" in an "absolutely no questions asked type of deal."

The woman, who is three months pregnant, is selling the positive tests or urine for $30 each, but the Craigslist post says customers traveling more than 60 miles can get two positive tests for $35.

The Craigslist post reads:

"Very self explanatory I am 3 months and I am providing a product in which the consumer is able to purchase positive pregnancy tests or urine for your own use. Whether you are using it for your own amusement such as a prank, or to blackmail the ceo of where ever who you are having an affair with I DONT CARE AT ALL this is an absolutely no questions asked type of deal tell me what you need I provide it for monetary exchange. I will not overcharge for the urine test but I will not be low balled either do not contact me if you are going to be cheap and difficult.
Email me then I will exchange phone contact due to scammers I removed my number.

Feel free to contact when you need to i check my email every HR for those traveling over 60 miles I will give 2 tests for $35.00.

Thank-you. "

The woman told WJAX/WFOX, which sent an intern to successfully make an undercover purchase, that she was inspired to start the business while browsing the Internet for jobs she could perform at home while pregnant.

"I saw from other women and their experiences that it's very easy," the woman said.

She said she makes "$200 in a day off something I have to do no matter what."

The woman said she using the money to fund her college education.

"Me being in college working on a bachelor's and needing all this money to pay for a degree, this was a no-brainer," the woman said.

Legal expert Dale Carson said the woman's actions fall into a legal gray area.

"This is the kind of thing that makes legislators go 'we need to pass a law that says you can't do this,'" Carson said.

He said there are no laws against selling urine, but a buyer seeking to fake a pregnancy could be subject to fraud charges.

Past: 2011 E92 M3 | 2011 Audi S4 | 2008 TT FJ Cruiser | 2007 Audi A4 | 2004 Audi S4
lexpression is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:26 PM   #446
-Ross-
OEM ///Member

Busch Gardens' Beloved Flamingo Dies After Man Slams Her To The Ground

http://newscdn.newsrep.net/h5/nrshar...wall=1&mcc=310

Sent from my HTC One M9 using E46Fanatics mobile app

Last edited by -Ross-; 01-06-2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:40 AM   #447
lexpression

Quote:
POLK COUNTY, Fla. -- Not much can be considered more 'Florida' than a gator crossing a path, or even the road in many cases.

The breathtaking size of one gator alone has captured widespread attention on social media.

Kim Joiner recorded a video of the large and captivating reptile on a Facebook post which has since been shared over 7,000 times, with over 1,000 reactions. The video was captured at the Polk Nature Discovery Center.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/life/l...nter/386349788

Past: 2011 E92 M3 | 2011 Audi S4 | 2008 TT FJ Cruiser | 2007 Audi A4 | 2004 Audi S4
Old 01-16-2017, 09:31 PM   #448
Brucifer325

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime/...lity/96447264/

Quote:
A 23-year-old Pensacola man was arrested on claims of sexual contact with an animal that allegedly continued for years before it was reported.

Bradley Jean Hubbard was arrested Monday at his Pelham Drive address after a family member reported the ongoing sexual assault of the family pet, a pit bull or bull dog mix named "Baby Girl."

Hubbard lived with his father and his father's girlfriend during the period of the offenses, which allegedly had continued for more than three years.

A family member who lived in the home reported the incident, saying she had physically seen Hubbard take the animal to his bedroom and engage in sexual contact with the dog, estimating it to have happened more than 100 times in the past several years. She had been able to witness the attack as Hubbard's bedroom door has a hole in it, as a result of a violent outburst.

BMWCCA# 147961
Old 02-03-2017, 10:02 AM   #449
lexpression

http://jalopnik.com/guy-defends-fami...ium=socialflow

Quote:
Okay, quick quiz: you stop at a stoplight when a screaming weirdo punches you through your car window, then threatens you and your family with a gun. What do you do? If you’re Zach Waring, you just drive over the guy’s car in your lifted F-150. There. Problem solved.

As is to be expected, all of this went down in Florida; Ocala, to be specific. Waring, 18, was driving with his girlfriend and an 11-month old child when they noticed a Toyota Camry, driven by 53 year-old Adalberto Aponte, driving recklessly behind them.

Bay News 9 reports that Waring told police Aponte had almost caused several wrecks, and when Waring stopped at a red light, Aponte exited the Camry and approached the open window of Waring’s truck.

The police report states that Aponte “began to strike him [Waring] in the face through the window multiple times,” at which point Waring’s girlfriend yelled to Aponte that there was a gun in the truck, in an effort to scare Aponte away.

Unfortunately, the ruse backfired, as the police report says Aponte responded “I’ll show you a real gun.” Aponte then began to return to his vehicle to, presumably, obtain the ‘real gun.’

Waring, unable to drive forward due to the red light and the cross-traffic, hatched his cunning plan: keep the guy from getting the gun from his car by driving over the f*cking thing.

Waring put his truck in reverse, and neatly parked it right on top of the Camry, like a big, 4x4 chicken keeping an egg warm.

Witnesses corroborated Waring’s story, and Aponte was arrested for a surprising litany of charges, including burglary, battery, and driving with suspended license for failing to pay child support in September 2016. Couldn’t have happened to a better person, right?

I guess I should mention that we cannot condone driving over anyone’s car. What led to the escalation isn’t clear, also, though witnesses do seem to side with Waring’s description of events. Also, it’s a terrible idea to say you have a gun in these contexts, whether you do or not. There’s lots of wrong to be slathered over everyone and everything here.

Look, it’s always a terrible idea to threaten someone with a gun. It’s an especially terrible idea to threaten someone with a gun when they’re driving something that can roll over your boring-ass Camry like a speed bump.

Old 02-09-2017, 10:50 AM   #450
Brucifer325

Surprise Butt Sekz!

http://nypost.com/2017/02/09/76-year...-refusing-sex/

Quote:
An elderly newlywed who told police he had yet to consummate his marriage allegedly shot his wife in the butt for refusing his advances.

Donald Royce, 76, of Lehigh Acres, Florida, admitted to authorities that he shot his wife after an argument about the couple's sleeping arrangements. Royce told deputies from the Lee County Sheriff's Office that the couple had been married since August but had yet to solidify their union in the bedroom, WFTX.com reported.

"I shot her and the gun is in my room," Royce told responding officers.

Royce later claimed he never intended to shoot his 62-year-old wife, saying he just wanted to scare her by shooting the mattress. She was rushed to Lee Memorial Hospital with gunshot wounds to the hip and buttocks.

BMWCCA# 147961
Old 02-16-2017, 01:00 PM   #451
lexpression

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/16...ng-turtle.html

Quote:
Two men and a teenager in Florida are behind bars after they attacked a disabled Navy veteran who was trying to protect a turtle that they were torturing, according to police and the vet's family.

Gary Blough said he came upon the group in Daytona Beach as they were taking the turtle and slamming it down as hard as they could on its shell. He asked them to leave the animal alone and then tried to help the turtle back into the water.

“While I had my head turned, two of them started hitting me in the back of the head and punching me," Blough told Fox 35. "Next thing I know we’re in a scuffle and I’m fighting three of them at the same time defending myself.”

He said the group began to punch and kick him, leaving him with a severely swollen eye and a bump on the back of his head.

After other people came to see the commotion, the suspects reportedly took off, but police later caught up with them nearby, charging all three with aggravated battery and animal cruelty.

“One of its legs was up here,” said Blough to Fox 35, pointing toward some bushes next to an apartment building. “When he got slapped . . . it shot stuff outside. So, I don’t doubt the turtle died.”

Police identified the two adult suspects as Ryan Ponder, 23, and Johnnie Beveritt, 18. The third suspect was a 16-year-old boy.

Authorities told Fox 35 that when another officer went to check on the turtle later, it was gone; they believe the turtle died and sank into the water.

Blough's wife was horrified by what she saw.

“My husband, who is disabled, tried to save a poor animal's life and he gets beaten up,” said Jennifer Blough.

Ponder and Beveritt reportedly were held on $15,000 bond at the Volusia County Jail. The teen is being held at a juvenile detention facility.

Old 02-16-2017, 01:42 PM   #452
-Ross-
OEM ///Member

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/f...gON66TeutXIPK/

LAKELAND, Fla.
A Florida man attempted to run a "pretty" woman off the road to "talk with her at any cost," according to the Lakeland Ledger.

Howard Van Sweringen, 41, was following Kristina Fuller, 35, when he rammed his car into hers several times and continued to pursue her relentlessly, the Ledger reports.

At one point, Fuller told the Ledger, "he gets out of his truck, walks up to my door and I roll down my window a bit and he threw his dog through the window."

Fuller was afraid he would follow her home, so she had authorities meet her at daughter's school, the newspaper reports.

Lakeland police said Sweringen was yelling and he first claimed to know Fuller. He then changed his statement and said she "was pretty" and that he wanted to "talk with her at any cost," according to the Lakeland Ledger.

Sweringen was charged with aggravated battery and trespassing on school grounds.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:49 PM   #453
boostedisbetter

My Ride: NiNe tHoUsAnD!!!
lakeland is the WORST. I had to live there for 9 months... Never again.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:14 PM   #454
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedisbetter View Post
lakeland is the WORST. I had to live there for 9 months... Never again.
Haha yeah it sucks

Random Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:22 PM   #455
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ross- View Post
http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/f...gON66TeutXIPK/

LAKELAND, Fla.
A Florida man attempted to run a "pretty" woman off the road to "talk with her at any cost," according to the Lakeland Ledger.

Howard Van Sweringen, 41, was following Kristina Fuller, 35, when he rammed his car into hers several times and continued to pursue her relentlessly, the Ledger reports.

At one point, Fuller told the Ledger, "he gets out of his truck, walks up to my door and I roll down my window a bit and he threw his dog through the window."

Fuller was afraid he would follow her home, so she had authorities meet her at daughter's school, the newspaper reports.

Lakeland police said Sweringen was yelling and he first claimed to know Fuller. He then changed his statement and said she "was pretty" and that he wanted to "talk with her at any cost," according to the Lakeland Ledger.

Sweringen was charged with aggravated battery and trespassing on school grounds.
Sweringen???

Old 02-17-2017, 11:44 AM   #456
-Ross-
OEM ///Member

Feds: Man plotted to blow up Target stores to buy cheap stock

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/feds-man...y-cheap-stock/

OCALA, Fla. -- A Florida man is accused in a plot to blow up several Target stores along the East Coast in an attempt to acquire cheap stock in the company if the stock value plunged after the explosions.

The U.S Attorney's Office in the middle district of Florida said in a news release on Thursday that 48-year-old Mark Charles Barnett is charged with possession of a firearm affecting commerce by a previously convicted felon. Barnett is a registered sex offender in Florida.

"We took it very seriously," ATF Special Agent Daryl McCrary told CBS affiliate WKMG. "We worked very quickly."

An affidavit says Barnett offered to pay another man $10,000 to place at least 10 "improvised explosive bombs" disguised in food-item packaging in stores from New York to Florida.

The man told investigators Barnett created the devices and delivered them to him last week, reports CBS affiliate WKMG. Barnett also allegedly provided a bag of gloves, a mask and a license plate cover to disguise the man's identity from law enforcement, according to the affidavit, obtained by the station.

The man went to authorities and turned over the devices, the station reports. WKMG reports they were disguised in food boxes such as cereal and pasta and designed to detonate when taken off a shelf. An explosives expert reportedly determined the devices were capable of causing property damage, serious injury or death.

Federal authorities said in the affidavit Barnett theorized Target's stock value would plunge after the explosions, allowing him to cheaply acquire shares before an eventual rebound in prices.

Barnett was on probation for several felony charges stemming from a 1992 kidnapping and rape of a Charleston, S.C. math professor, the station reports.

If convicted, Barnett faces up to 10 years in prison. Jail records don't say whether he's hired a lawyer.

WKMG reports he is being held without bail.

Last edited by -Ross-; 02-17-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:57 AM   #457
boostedisbetter

As the weather heats up, so do the crazy stories! Can't wait for summer! -_-
Old 03-03-2017, 02:08 PM   #458
-Ross-
OEM ///Member

https://www.google.com/amp/jalopnik....1792918954/amp

Sent from my HTC One M9 using E46Fanatics mobile app
Old 03-09-2017, 01:45 PM   #459
-Ross-
OEM ///Member

Lawyer's Pants Catch Fire During Florida Arson Trial

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-trial-n731161
Old 03-15-2017, 02:50 PM   #460
boostedisbetter

http://wfla.com/2017/03/15/deputies-...-neighborhood/

Quote:
Authorities were called to the scene after an argument escalated between 25-year-old Jeffrey Falsey and his mother, Susan DeFabio. Police say the two got into an argument after she refused to buy him donuts.

The suspect was reportedly upset about the donuts and the presence of her significant other, Daniel Kulwicki who is believed to be a registered sex offender.

He then proceeded fire off 30 rounds at deputies, squad cars and neighboring homes.

Multiple deputies were pinned down by gunfire.

Deputy Michael Ficocelli was called to the scene and was shot in the leg as he tried to retrieve his firearm.

When police entered the mobile home, they found Kulwicki dead with a gunshot to the head.