E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2015, 05:04 PM   #21
fogls

My Ride: 93 Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
Not of the fan of the big wheels and red calipers, but other than that the car is clean
Thanks. Didn't really want to go red but with the wheels being so open I wanted to clean them up a little. Couldn't think of another color and I figured with the car being red it would look good. I dig it.
fogls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 05:07 PM   #22
fogls

After all the was finished up I added some new Depo smoked corner and fender lights. They really showed how bad of shape my lenses were in so I ordered brand new OEM Bosch lenses. Cleaned up the front quite a bit. While I was at it I also added in some new Depo fog lights.

Last edited by fogls; 07-19-2015 at 05:11 PM.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:11 PM   #23
fogls

Here is how it currently sits. Going to be getting rid of the pin stripe soon and giving it a good polish. Should be able to clean the paint up really well. After that I think I will go through the cooling system and continue to clean it up. I also have a new front lip and roof spoiler I picked up that I have to paint yet. It is coming along nicely. Still have a ways to go yet though.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:18 PM   #24
fogls

Been a while since I last updated. I have been doing a ton of maintenance on the car. Started last spring and ran in to a bunch of problems. Mainly a cracked oil pan. it was fun but it has been back together and running really well for a while now. Seems much happier.

Here is a list of everything I did:

Replaced CCVV and lines
Water pump
Thermostat
Vanos line
Oil filter housing gasket
Alternator
Belts and Hoses
Spark plugs
Valve cover gasket
Oil pan gasket
Motor mounts
Bilstein front struts with Moog mounts, bellows, and bump stops
Bilstein rear shocks with Moog mounts, bellows, and bump stops
New Philips Xenon headlight bulbs (they are finally the same color)
Mishimoto silicone air intake kit
Idle Speed Control valve
Expansion Tank and bracket
Coolant temp sensor
Front sway bar end links
ECS Tuning aluminum water pump pulley
Battery

Probably some more that I am forgetting as there has been a lot. It seems once I repaired or replaced something another part went out.
Old 03-12-2017, 04:21 PM   #25
fogls

Here are a few pics:

Old 03-15-2017, 01:00 PM   #26
Dillon1978

My Ride: 2001 e46
Is that a hellrot sedan?
Dillon1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:59 PM   #27
fogls

yes it is.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:10 PM   #28
Dillon1978

Very nice ....I have a 01 325i hellrot sedan ..... very nice ride my friend !
Old 03-19-2017, 04:21 PM   #29
fogls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon1978 View Post
Very nice ....I have a 01 325i hellrot sedan ..... very nice ride my friend !
Thanks. I have really been enjoying it more and more. I have more stuff on the way for it and continue on with maintenance and cleaning. I would love to see some pics of yours. If you have a link post it up.

Last edited by fogls; 03-19-2017 at 04:22 PM.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:52 PM   #30
Dillon1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by fogls View Post
Thanks. I have really been enjoying it more and more. I have more stuff on the way for it and continue on with maintenance and cleaning. I would love to see some pics of yours. If you have a link post it up.
Here are a couple from last summer ..... I've made a few changes over the winter and will post some new photos when I take them . Gotta love a hellrot sedan.

Old 03-25-2017, 08:50 PM   #31
fogls

Very nice. What do you have it lowered on?
Old 03-25-2017, 08:52 PM   #32
fogls

Took it today and got the windows tinted. 20% on the back windows and back doors and 35% on the front doors.

Old 03-25-2017, 09:00 PM   #33
Dillon1978

Looks nice tinted ....been thinking about doing mine ... my e46 is sitting on raceland ultimos...gonna upgrade but they give me the stance I like . Unfortunately my cooling system went for a **** so a complete overhaul has jumped to the top of my to do list.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:57 PM   #34
fogls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon1978 View Post
Looks nice tinted ....been thinking about doing mine ... my e46 is sitting on raceland ultimos...gonna upgrade but they give me the stance I like . Unfortunately my cooling system went for a **** so a complete overhaul has jumped to the top of my to do list.
Sucks about the cooling system. I just did mine last fall. I am looking in to coilovers now. Just not sure what I want to go with just yet. Still looking but I will be purchasing soon.
Old 03-27-2017, 04:38 AM   #35
Dillon1978

Ya ....got all the parts on order .... just waiting for them to arrive ... gives me an excuse to get my car ready for the summer ... the raceland coil overs aren't too bad ....they were cheap an do the job but eventually once everything on my to do list is finished I will be upgrading to a top quality setup