Collegiate Insanity Thread - Page 3 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2016, 08:00 AM   #41
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Collegiate Insanity Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Emory now planning regular POC only social events

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8287

What are we teaching our kids?

So when are the lawsuits going to start flying for the school (tacitly) allowing discriminatory practices?

Last edited by MDydinanM; 10-22-2016 at 09:07 AM.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:14 AM   #42
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDydinanM View Post
So when are the lawsuits going to start flying for the school (tacitly) allowing discriminatory practices?
That's a very good question. I fear that many would be hesitant to point out this nonsense because the initial reaction (as seen here with our resident wigger ghorn) would be to label the person pointing out the obvious discrimination a racist.

While shutting down this behavior is something I'd like to see, I'm of the belief that social shaming and pointing out hypocrisy can be as potent and reaching as a court order.

I won't lie, though, I've considered diving into this kind of stuff. I might actually like being a lawyer for a change.
Old 10-22-2016, 07:33 PM   #43
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
Funny thing is white = presence of all colors , black = absence of all colors.
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:57 PM   #44
badfast

My Ride: A car
Quote:
That's a very good question. I fear that many would be hesitant to point out this nonsense because the initial reaction (as seen here with our resident wigger ghorn) would be to label the person pointing out the obvious discrimination a racist.

While shutting down this behavior is something I'd like to see, I'm of the belief that social shaming and pointing out hypocrisy can be as potent and reaching as a court order.

I won't lie, though, I've considered diving into this kind of stuff. I might actually like being a lawyer for a change.
now get to school and get licensed!
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:39 AM   #45
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
this sounds very tolerant

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/left-...rying-to-pass/
Left-Wing Berkeley Protesters Demand 'Spaces of Color', Harass White Students Trying to Pass
Quote:
Left-wing students at the University of California, Berkeley are protesting again. This time, however, these students are calling for "safe spaces" for transgendered people, as well as "spaces of color" at the University (which they already have).

The protesters are also harassing white students trying to study, barring their path across a key bridge while allowing students of color safe passage.
Old 10-25-2016, 08:43 AM   #46
bimmerfan08

My Ride: F
Quote:
this sounds very tolerant

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/left-...rying-to-pass/
Left-Wing Berkeley Protesters Demand 'Spaces of Color', Harass White Students Trying to Pass
I don't understand these protests. It's like these kids are championing for segregation.

bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:48 AM   #47
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
And they can vote! Goody gumdrops.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 10-25-2016 at 08:48 AM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:54 AM   #48
BreakfastBurrito

My Ride: ///GT3 RSR
Lol.
Old 10-25-2016, 08:55 AM   #49
JTLaz

My Ride: 2010 Wrangler 4 Door
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
I don't understand these protests. It's like these kids are championing for segregation.

Even though I'm sure I would have been charged with something, I would totally plough through the middle of it for fun.

As one myself, I can honestly say that I hate millennials.
JTLaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:23 AM   #50
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post

people love the be a part of something , fight for a cause. instead of fighting for real causes that matter and that would actually require them to put some effort in , these coddled kids that have no clue about racism , sexism , and other issues they are "protesting" , create a problem for themselves so they can do exactly this and feel better about themselves. things get complicated when feelings get in the way and the sooner they realize their hurt feelings don't matter the better. there is also something to be said about educators that promote these actions and teach with their feelings. i had a teacher like that in HS until some italian kid told him to shut the fvck up and stick to biology. that kid later became AoG .

Last edited by mistrzmiasta; 10-25-2016 at 09:23 AM.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:50 AM   #51
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
Agreed. These losers are all big pussies, afraid to fight for something that takes real effort or sacrifice, they just stand around and annoy others. Too bad the cops and school official are all pussies as well. If the cops weren't around, I would have started cracking jaws if they didn't let me pass.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:00 AM   #52
GasKing
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 1990 Yugo GVC
Yeah no a bunch of soft SJWs would not stop be from freight training through them.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:27 AM   #53
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
. i had a teacher like that in HS until some italian kid told him to shut the fvck up and stick to biology. that kid later became AoG .

Thinking back, I was always pushing back against this type of stuff. Back in high school we had all the kids going crazy about how there would be no rain forests by the year 2000 and how the Alaskan Sea Cow or whatever was about to go extinct. I was merciless
Old 10-25-2016, 12:02 PM   #54
SLVR JDM

My Ride: E39 M5
I'd like to say these kids are in for a rude awakening when they are forced to get a job in the real world, but increasingly, this nonsense is being spouted outside of hyper-liberal college campuses. Huffington Post and Gawker will have no shortage of bloggers available to keep driving wedges between people and fan the flames of division (which is ironic).
Old 10-25-2016, 12:05 PM   #55
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:

Thinking back, I was always pushing back against this type of stuff. Back in high school we had all the kids going crazy about how there would be no rain forests by the year 2000 and how the Alaskan Sea Cow or whatever was about to go extinct. I was merciless
this guy was a black dude from one of the islands in the bahamas and always dedicated like 10-15 mins to talk about how black people need to do this and need to do that meanwhile there was like 2 black kids in the whole class. everybody was like shut the fvck up and let's dissect this frog.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:10 PM   #56
2000_328CI

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Notes on the Berkley morons:

- Almost every protestor is fat, ugly, frumpy... no wonder these people are unsatisfied with themselves.. Did I just fat shame? Ohhhhh so sawwwwwweee
- These kids all need a punch square in the face. They fight for an end to discrimination WHILE RACIALLY DISCRIMINATING.
- "Students over profit"? This is a state school where most of these f*cktards pay virtually NOTHING for their education... they're already being subsidized and they don't even recognize their "privilege". MORONS!
- Their hatred towards law enforcement... Were I there, I wouldn't be able to bite my tongue. These officers are saints.
- Eviction notice? Are you KIDDING ME.
- Safe spaces based on color and gender. How far we've come that the morons fighting for equality are promoting segregation.
- Us "normal people" laugh off this stuff as "nonsense that will never go anywhere"... sorry guys but these clowns are ultimately being pandered to by politicians and the campuses.. in return, they WILL PUSH for this same stuff and our political and judicial system will cater to their cowardice... we MUST stand up as a society and start blasting these p*ssies or we are all doomed.

| 435 HP 328Ci | RRT Racing | Designer Wraps | Active Autowerke | Vorsteiner | STATUS Racing |
Timeless Motor Group

Last edited by 2000_328CI; 10-25-2016 at 12:15 PM.
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:21 PM   #57
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Notes on the Berkley morons:

- Almost every protestor is fat, ugly, frumpy... no wonder these people are unsatisfied with themselves.. Did I just fat shame? Ohhhhh so sawwwwwweee
- These kids all need a punch square in the face. They fight for an end to discrimination WHILE RACIALLY DISCRIMINATING.
- "Students over profit"? This is a state school where most of these f*cktards pay virtually NOTHING for their education... they're already being subsidized and they don't even recognize their "privilege". MORONS!
- Their hatred towards law enforcement... Were I there, I wouldn't be able to bite my tongue. These officers are saints.
- Eviction notice? Are you KIDDING ME.
- Safe spaces based on color and gender. How far we've come that the morons fighting for equality are promoting segregation.
- Us "normal people" laugh off this stuff as "nonsense that will never go anywhere"... sorry guys but these clowns are ultimately being pandered to by politicians and the campuses.. in return, they WILL PUSH for this same stuff and our political and judicial system will cater to their cowardice... we MUST stand up as a society and start blasting these p*ssies or we are all doomed.
I'm pretty sure this post is racist, somehow

Seriously, though, way too many people just laugh this off or pay it no mind. This is the direction things are going. The more you ignore it, the more of a groundswell it builds. Soon it will be too late to tell them to fck off without getting a trigger warning ticket!
Old 10-25-2016, 01:05 PM   #58
cowmoo32
.--. . -. .. ...

My Ride: Yukon, E92 M3
Quote:
I'm pretty sure this post is racist, somehow

Seriously, though, way too many people just laugh this off or pay it no mind. This is the direction things are going. The more you ignore it, the more of a groundswell it builds. Soon it will be too late to tell them to fck off without getting a trigger warning ticket!
Only because people are validating them by giving them attention. Stop shining the spotlight on them and they'll quit wasting what little energy they can muster to whine.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:53 PM   #59
2000_328CI

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
Only because people are validating them by giving them attention. Stop shining the spotlight on them and they'll quit wasting what little energy they can muster to whine.
If you ignore them, they'll just yell louder. We have to deal with these people by belittling and criticizing them. They need to be logically obliterated by people like Maher and Colbert.

| 435 HP 328Ci | RRT Racing | Designer Wraps | Active Autowerke | Vorsteiner | STATUS Racing |
Timeless Motor Group
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 02:08 PM   #60
Zell

My Ride: so turbo wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
If you ignore them, they'll just yell louder. We have to deal with these people by belittling and criticizing them. They need to be logically obliterated by people like Maher and Colbert.
That's always worked super well in the past for everything else, like Westboro Baptist Church, Southern Baptists, and vapers.