E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Front grille HELP

10K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Russian172 
#1 ·
my front grill assembly is broken to the point where it won't hold the grill in anymore, so I have it held in in a makeshift fashion until I find a solution. Can anyone direct me to wear I can get new brackets and/or how to solve my problem??

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Bimmer App

#10 ·
I have had two new sets of grilles. One matte black and the other was the Glossy Black. (Both from Khoalty.)

Not sure if they don't attach correctly to my hood (which a lot seem happy with theirs) or I am just stupid when it comes to installing them.

Both very loose. If you don't want a black kidney grille you can buy used from a member here or just pay whatever exorbitant amount for a new set from the dealer.

#17 ·
Dude how about this. Find a salvage yard, get a set of front grills+assembly for like 50, and then spray paint them. I build custom controllers for a living, and the custom paint work is the highest demanding. Please tell me you know how to properly spray paint.

#18 ·
Seriously another one of my cheap Azz solution I fawking put screws in me grilles and gleud one side the other and painted them with engine paint, yeah y'all didn't think I was that ghetto but here I am

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.