E46 Fanatics Forum banner

My Xi

14K views 65 replies 20 participants last post by  LUZRBOY 
#1 ·
hey guys thought i would toss up some pics of my car
done a couple things to it clears, umnitza angel eyes, and painted the lower housing of the head lights,:woot: recently got some rims :D

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
tires are not stretched just tire shine, fronts may be 215on the 225(front rubber came with tires plenty of tread), wheel gap im still iffy about dropping the xi for the cv boot issue. i do agree on the gap looking shitty but dunno if its worth it just for looks seeing that its just a car. Keeping up maintenance is main priority and if lowering causes issues :S idunno.........but was thinking eibach springs if i do decide

#19 ·
Looks like a jetta wolfsburg edition

#26 ·
Do you talk to your mother with that mouth? Talk about first impressions. I may not make posts on here that much but this is a forum so when you "post about ur BMW" expect people to say whatever they want to say, just like you. Have some respect for fellow BMW enthusiasts and take advise, do searches instead of thinking that you are better than the people before you that have done their due diligence and you will find that the answer to your question is exactly where SamDoe1 says, on the very first page. :facepalm:

That said, look into an H&R cup kit, they make them specifically for XI's as well and I have heard great reviews about them in the past. I am in the process of lowering my XI as well and since one of my springs snapped I had to get the springs first (not recommended) but I got H&R sport springs and will be going with either Koni Yellows or Bilstein sports for the struts.

Your car looks good so far, keep it up. :thumbup:

#29 · (Edited)
12 post newb,

Sam has 1,945 concise posts that demonstrate readable value to even international members with language barriers. You have few posts authored in a method that is indeed difficult to decipher. It's not your thread, it's a public fan forum shared with thousands.

I approve this message (STF..U Veteran Campaign Contributor)

#32 ·
He just doesn't get it.

Should you spend a few minutes reading up here, you'll discover texting style language is not common nor well received where other posters have been asked not to use it. Sam simply recommended making posts clear and you pounced on him like he insulted you. There were several following posts, mine inclusive, supporting what Sam suggested. I think you may be "bum hurt"? The majority of us don't type with our thumbs and dislike stumbling through cool, "teen speak". Change all references to "u" to "you many contributors" in your friendly post above and it would be accurate.

Now about getting it. Should you come off as a hostile, self-centered jerk, members will not exactly be helpful with your future posts. Get that? Oh, that's right, you don't care. Hmmm, seems totally unproductive now huh?

#41 ·
Seek the wisdom young Jedi

Okay, sarcastic post as a joke:

A quirky response is rendered:

can you please type out the full words i spent 2 hours deciphering what you had posted which left me bum hurt :lmao:
A literal correction is replied in obvious sarcasm:

You should purchase coilovers then drop the car, alot.
And then a genuine response? Really?

it would look sweet low but i dont see myself enjoying having to raise the car for certain seasons wanting a all year stance thats not to hard on the cvboots

#51 ·
They getting painted pics up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
turns out they are not M3 sides but are hamann gtr sides (looked close and found the words hamann imbedded in them dunno if that makes them real or rep?)
anyways not putting on the rear bumper calls for eisenmann exhaust so just csl front bumper and gtr sides for now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.