E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Wheel style???

791 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  VMRWheels 
#1 ·
Anyone got pictures of this wheel on your M3? What style is it? I'm thinking about putting on my car.
Alloy wheel Tire Spoke Rim Wheel

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

See less See more
#3 ·
To answer what I think you're asking, it doesn't have a style number as it's not a BMW OE wheel. But, it's your car - put whatever wheels you want on it. They aren't going to fit the taste of many on this board, though.

#4 ·
Those wheels look chrome like and now you have opened yourself up for all these little kids to talk $hit to you because these do not follow the fast and furious ***** black look. If you want to fit in on these boards you have to make your car look like every other lil kids car and if you dont you will be an outcast. Personally, I like them and they will set you apart from the children. At least people will know that you have your own mind. Its kinda like little kids playing gangbanger. You either claim red or blue. You must follow the leader. unless your an adult then you can do whatever makes you happy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.