E46 Fanatics Forum banner
19K views 71 replies 28 participants last post by  ANREC330 
#1 ·
Bimmerfest 2013 California sponsored by ESS Tuning

After an amazing year in 2012, Bimmerfest 2013 sponsored by ESS Tuning is back on the same weekend as last year at the Rose Bowl. Mark your calendars for May 18, 2013 and start organizing your caravans to the show; this 14th year is going to be bigger and better than ever!

As always, Bimmerfest will have all of the biggest names in the BMW world attending the show this year including BMW Santa Barbara, Brembo, ESS Tuning european auto source, Forgestar Wheels, IND Distribution, LTMW, MORR Wheels, Nick Alexander BMW, Stance Wheels, VF-Engineering, Vorsteiner, Vossen Wheels and many more.

We will be revealing more details about the show in the coming weeks so make sure to check out the event site often at:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-2013/

Details about the show will also be released via facebook -- make sure you become a fan today at:
http://www.facebook.com/Bimmerfest

#13 · (Edited)
bimmerfest all the way. i've never liked ///mfest or the idea of ///mfest even when I had an M3. some of the people there too... leased M6s (or 72 month loans with 30% interest rates) with black vinyl over everything and blasting rap music going 130mph on the way to vegas and making us all look bad.. need i say more.

bimmerfest brings everyone together rather than a select few

#15 ·
i personally like MFEST cause of the cheap hotel rates, and the fact you can see the cars in action on the drag & track.. but id have to say both events have douchebags (sadly) i remember 2012 caravan Calabasas-Pasadena, they blocked off the 134 to a stop..... ULTIMATE DOUCHE BAG IMAGE for BMW's i didnt agree or participate in it, just flew by them on the shoulder.. -.-

I wish i could attend both though lol

#36 ·
I haven't been to a Bimmerfest since 2007's event. Since then, I've had some tough financial decisions to make and ended up driving a VW Rabbit around for quite a few years... now that I have my E46, I am going to this year's Bimmerfest!!! Words cannot describe the feelings I'm experiencing in anticipation. Bimmerfest 2013, I will be there with a giant smile on my face.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.