E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 MAR Chatzzz - Started from the bottom, now we here.

389K views 8K replies 55 participants last post by  Rob43 
#1 ·
Two in a row? Is everyone hungover?

Happy New Year MAR

#714 ·
the other thing - she is quoted saying no one coming from left and opposite side turning left...well, if one of them made a U-turn on green arrow and they hit her...it would be her fault...I can imagine that whiny b1tch would be claiming she stopped to ins co

#728 · (Edited)
#731 · (Edited)
Speaking of Racial Anger Have you seen the GOP Lately. :lmao:

Fox News's Bill O'Reilly said tonight that if President Barack Obama wins re-election, it's because the demographics of the country have changed and "it's not a traditional America anymore."

"The white establishment is now the minority," O'Reilly said. "And the voters, many of them, feel that the economic system is stacked against them and they want stuff. You are going to see a tremendous Hispanic vote for President Obama. Overwhelming black vote for President Obama. And women will probably break President Obama's way. People feel that they are entitled to things and which candidate, between the two, is going to give them things?"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/11/bill-oreilly-the-white-establishment-is-now-the-minority-148705.html

"The demographics are changing," he said. "It's not a traditional America anymore."

O'Reilly said 50 percent of the voting public are people who "want stuff. They want things. And who is going to give them things? President Obama. He knows it, and he ran on it."

Twenty years ago, an establishment candidate like Mitt Romney would have trounced Obama, O'Reilly said.

O'Reilly also criticized Romney for his response to Hurricane Sandy and said his campaign took "no chances" in recent days.

"[Hurricane Sandy] just wiped the governor's campaign off the map for five days. Five days Mitt Romney disappeared from the national debate and from the media headline," O'Reilly said. "Now, it's interesting, because I told their campaign, and this is not self-aggrandizement, but I was speaking to some of the Romney people and I said do you have any idea that you are now invisible? Alright, no one is paying attention to you."

Obama, on the other hand, was seen out there trying to help victims, O'Reilly said.

"I don't think that registered on the Romney people. But, in the exit polls tonight, that is a factor that President Obama looked bipartisan and presidential during that storm," he said.

And the Romney campaign coasted far too much on his debate performances in these last days, he added.

"The strategy was we did better than we thought we were going to do in the debates. We're going to roll that into election day and take no chances," O'Reilly said. "And that's exactly what the Romney campaign did. They took no chances. They didn't go on talk radio. They didn't go on national programs outside of football game interviews which mean nothing. They thought that they did well enough in the debates to roll in. And, you know what? They were right, except for Hurricane Sandy."
Speaking of angry. :rofl: Whats wrong Chase................. Afraid of the future?

But don't feel bad, here's another factoid for you. Bush has appointed more black people to cabnet positions than Obama has. That is a fact.

Ohh and BTW, Where is my STUFF? :rofl: My freeloading skills are diminishing. Can I get a handout Chase? :lmao: My welfare check is a little short this month. Give me a break.

#735 ·
Speaking of Racial Anger Have you seen the GOP Lately. :lmao:

Speaking of angry. :rofl: Whats wrong Chase................. Afraid of the future?

But don't feel bad, here's another factoid for you. Bush has appointed more black people to cabnet positions than Obama has. That is a fact.

Ohh and BTW, Where is my STUFF? :rofl: My freeloading skills are diminishing. Can I get a handout Chase? :lmao: My welfare check is a little short this month. Give me a break.
I said but a few words.. you went on a tirade.. who is angry?

#734 ·
As an agnostic, i don't care if the pope is blue or purple. Whether the title belongs to an old man or the most beautiful woman in the world. :) I'd become catholic if she was naked 24/7 possibly lol. Yes I'm a nonreligious conservative. Blasphemous? Only if i vote for obama to have a third term. We know that won't happen.

#744 · (Edited)
Started a thread on it.. the irony is that the "typical liberals" from the poli sub forum shrug it off in favor of "good job Obama"...

The sad truth is that they simply DON'T care what he does... they support him because "he's cool yo".
"started from the bottom and now we're here"...

I love how "here" is represented by expensive cars, obnoxious flashy jewelry, and women dancing like sluts.... as if that is "making it".

What happened to the American dream of working hard, raising a great family, and caring for your extended family/neighbors/community?

And we wonder what's wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.