E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 MAR Chatzzz - Started from the bottom, now we here.

389K views 8K replies 55 participants last post by  Rob43 
#1 ·
Two in a row? Is everyone hungover?

Happy New Year MAR

#1,277 ·
wow that was like every fox news talking point all blended up in one paragraph. i'd love to see some sources on how many people think the government should take care of them. the rich are taking way more than their share which makes income inequality even worse, and doesn't help the economy either.

#1,299 · (Edited)
So you propose basing the entire system around these individuals? You can't look to exceptions to define the norm..... but you try to ALL THE TIME.

Care to provide a percentage of handicapped individuals that compose the unemployment number? Let's be real and honest here.. most chronically unemployed individuals are there BY CHOICE. No effort or expansion from the federal government will motivate those individuals or turn them into productive members of society.

#1,310 · (Edited)
Ugh, every time I post a link to Fox, it is heckled and taunted... and then BJ posts something from Maddow's blog... GTFO

To be narrow minded is one thing... to be completely hypocritical and live in world's of double standards is entirely another.

#1,315 · (Edited)
^^ :lmao:

I support people dying and suffering at the hands of their own choices.

CHOOSING to work for a company that does NOT provide healthcare.. and NOT signing up for it independently of your employer if you do is stupid... and if you get sick, the fault is on the individual.

#1,319 ·
Hey B, I'd like to play professional golf, travel the world, make millions in endorsements, and marry a smoking hot chick....

But it's not in the cards. We all must make due with the talents (and limitations there within) that we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.