E46 Fanatics Forum banner

2004 M3 1/4 mile Track Times

19K views 42 replies 21 participants last post by  vaio76109 
#1 ·
I was wondering what the newer model M3s are running the 1/4 mile in. If some of you guys could just post your times and if your running stock or with mods, id appreciate it, thanks

#16 ·
gnk2727 said:
Hell yeah, there's no other way to launch an SMG M3 :craig: :craig:
Yes that's awesome, Thx... I wonder how those ignorant SMG bashers will react to this now :thumbup: ... Did it rev up to 1800 rpm?? and just curious, what tires were u using??

#20 ·
apparently you know how to launch, i've seen some e46 m3's at baytown hardly get in to 13 second times. i would suggest some drag radials next time to really get that 60ft time down and drop that quarter mile time even lower. i am not familar with mfg's that make drag radials for 19's though

#21 ·
dmoeller17 said:
apparently you know how to launch, i've seen some e46 m3's at baytown hardly get in to 13 second times. i would suggest some drag radials next time to really get that 60ft time down and drop that quarter mile time even lower. i am not familar with mfg's that make drag radials for 19's though
hm... how hard is it to launch SMG? :hmm:
push shifter forward, floor gas pedal and let shifter go..

#23 ·
Not true!! you can still get uncontrolable wheel spin during SMG launch... pls keep in mind that the DSC must be disabled for launch mode!!

#24 ·
mybada said:
hm... how hard is it to launch SMG? :hmm:
push shifter forward, floor gas pedal and let shifter go..
How hard is it to launch from 6-speed manual??? :hmm: just a thought...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.