E46 Fanatics Forum banner

***(Texas General Chat)***

38K views 606 replies 50 participants last post by  always-there 
#1 ·
I dont see why we dont have one of these! Seems that there has been more traffic in this section so im starting it off! I used to be on bavspeed.com a lot but they seemed to have died off and not much goin on there anymore.

Im alex btw :hi:

#7 ·
:spit::spit::spit:

#10 ·
:hi:

I am Damon.

Moving to the Little Elm area off of 380 in a few months. Currently in N. Dallas.

#18 ·
I feel for ya, lived in The Colony for like 20 years, about 5 years to long. FM 423 sucks, and always will. The state never wants to upgrade it. What they are doing now is for the traffic 5 years ago.

As for what I do, well nothing right now except live off the folks sadly. Hate being at home at the age of 26... Trying to keep my mind busy so im ready for work, if and when it calls.

As before I lost my job, I was a Business Systems Analyst II. Really I would call it is Data Analyst, or a SQL report writer. Want to be a true Business Systems Analyst but ill have to know Crystal Reports better than I do (5 min crash course)

#16 ·
lots of traffic for sure, I still remember when I started the "Fanatics around Dallas" thread, there was no one posting in there for a couple of months until slowly people found out the SW section and realized there are other car enthusiasts in Texas

my names Gunu, look forward to meeting everyone soon..

#19 ·
what's up alex and phantom

bavspeed did have one not to long ago i went but damn it was further than i thought it was... i wanna stick around galleria to alief and sugarland areas for meets..

lets get something goin for sunday if th weathers nice..

#36 ·
what up guys im angel..from dallas..um im replying about the HIN in april in austin..im down to go and just do a show just to have fun if anyone is down to roll we can all get a nice hotel and just chill..so let me know..if the weather is good on wed. night you guys come out to wed. night on coit and park at about 9pm

#38 ·
yeah so i wanted two side window ones that were silver and blue i think or white and blue i think it was and my frnt window one also ....i totally forgot what i asked for but let me know so i can bring the money that night for you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.