E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Maximum PSI - E46 M3 Turbo Teaser

173K views 623 replies 147 participants last post by  MachRc 
#1 ·
Maximum PSI E46 M3 turbo setup. Stock DME tuning...

We will be releasing more information soon.

http://vimeo.com/24278821

See less See more
#7 ·
Hang tight guys! We will have some more specs, pricing, and lots of pics VERY soon. The car pictured is my personal daily driver, so I can assure you this is the real deal!

#15 ·
currently 8psi

MarcusLSB said:
I believe the stock ECU on the S54 can compensate and manage about 4lb - 5lbs of boost can't it? The intake manifold is good for 12psi but I'd never do it.
We're running a tuned DME with larger injectors and a different MAF, not just boosting the stock components. It is a complete kit with hardware, software, and a functioning CEL.

#21 ·
Correct me if i'm wrong but I took "stock DME tuning" as they re tuned the BMW ECU(no stand alone) so it could be over 5 PSI.....:dunno:

Also are you saying the M3 Intake manifold will break at more then 12 PSI?
There is 330's out there with more then that.

#29 ·
We pressure tested the stock manifold to over 10psi with no failure. I can't say every manifold will do the same, however we have options. We have a CNC'd intake plenum flange already made along with a pile of fab components if the stock plenum decides to give out. I also plan on carbon fiber wrapping stock plenum as another possible option.

#30 ·
Awesome job Mike! Makes me want to hop back into an e46. Can't wait to see more pics and details.

#35 ·
Turbo on my car is a billet 67mm comp turbo. Triple BB oil-less center section. Exhaust manifold is a Steedspeed.

#32 ·
It would be nice if you guys offered a 6-7psi option kit with a nice, small turbo for those of us that want a bit more power but don't want to deal with waiting until 4,000rpm to feel anything. Sizing a turbo to be at full boost at 2800-3200 would be nice.

#38 ·
dang,

at first I was really like En Gee..maybe JC? but didnt want to speculate on the tease. But now its like :nod: En-ghee -yay-yah!

#48 ·
Why would you want to do that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.