E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Official OC Car Show 2009 Thread (Eurowerkz Content)

7K views 70 replies 45 participants last post by  r0csfinest 
#1 · (Edited)
I had a blast with my team this past weekend in OC. We took home numerous trophies including Best Quality Team (Cash Prize).

Thanks to my entire team for an awesome weekend.
I can't wait for the August show. I have a lot of work to do in the next two months.

Please post your pictures in this thread.

I apologize for the lack of pictures. I was lazy this weekend.

See less See more
#31 ·
Actually the model is a good friend of the team and is EXTREMELY careful with all our cars...so relax with the model bashing stuff, we know what we are doing.

COngrats to the team again and for those who didn't make it out plan on it for August. For locals I hope to see and meet you all in August too....always cool to catch up with my E46 brothas!

M

#47 ·
The nozzle fell off my car sometime LOL and it was only one . But bob didn't mean to offend you I was not sure if it was wax on your car or not, I've seen it before and was jw why it was like that . Even then I still thought u would win with all your mods. I was happy when I won 1st place outside

#48 ·
Cuong...well deserved! I didn't get to hear the outside awards...we were inside cleaning up and getting ready to go.

Bob, you know how I feel about that badd a$$ ride of yours!!!!! madddddd respect!

I'll post up my pics today...getting home last night suuuuuuckkkkkkeeeeedddddddd....people caught in the storms know what I am talking about!

M

#49 ·
no no you were wright i felt the my car wasn't good enough.....

my car looks like sh-t i don't care if i have a ton of mod's they mius me points
for it but my perf. mod's carry me....i felt so guilty the whole weekend i say the pictures that shine on my bumber i think i got rid of it because i look the car over and my hood was sh--y.. taking care of that next week.....

and to let veryone know including my team mates and the big dog in new york NELSON (mini-cooper) i may not go to the master flex show in edison
at the end of the month..... i will only go when very thing is perfect on my car...i have my bride of my ride to think of.....

and i just want to say a BEATER CAN WIN CAR SHOWS AT HOT INPORT NIGHTS AND AT OC CARSHOWS i done it this year in my class because that is what my car is it is my very day car....believe it..
bob :tsk::tsk:

#54 ·
Bob chill man your carbon black and aznm3 are my fav cb cars. I did not know it was messed up or just was since I only passed your car once right after I dropped mine off. I wasn't at the show any just hit the beach so didn't get to chill with anyone but the boys Im anddrww and ed and all

#55 ·
im not mad at you i was upset about my car not being ready

this is been going on for a few months shops take my car in and let it sits for week or two and they never get to it... tkx kept me waiting for 6 weeks for my sub frame work... threw my sch out of wack then the body shop kept me waiting 2 weeks because the guy who was going to work on my car when to europe for 2 weeks.... very shop i went to in the last 4 months did that to me.....
bob :tsk::tsk:

#57 ·
i had a fun time until mike jones performance literally bought all the most ignorant motherfcukin ghettos to our booth. they kept leaning on our cars, we were about to get into a couple fights. fun

this one fagg0t kept leanin on imraans trunk like he owned the world, i told him to get off, right when i turn around hes leaning again. the 2nd time i had to tell him to fcuk off

#65 ·
The shots I took of the STI were back handed as I was driving. I don't think I could have taken that good of picture if I tried

Nice! That mini is friggin sick :drool:
It sounds sick too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.