E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#183,832 ·
How do you just get rid of a dog like that?
You take him to doggy academy at $275. Then you realize how bad the dog is because all he does is try to attack the other dogs. You buy a bark collar to shut him up at night because he barks at nothing. Then you realize it doesn't work. Then you buy another collar, the more expensive heavy duty one that does work either. It just shocks him and he doesn't care and keeps barking. Then he destroys your BMW leather seat cleaner/fan/tools/etc. that's how you get rid of him.

But don't worry, I didn't take him to a pound. He went to a friend

#183,833 ·
You take him to doggy academy at $275. Then you realize how bad the dog is because all he does is try to attack the other dogs. You buy a bark collar to shut him up at night because he barks at nothing. Then you realize it doesn't work. Then you buy another collar, the more expensive heavy duty one that does work either. It just shocks him and he doesn't care and keeps barking. Then he destroys your BMW leather seat cleaner/fan/tools/etc. that's how you get rid of him.

But don't worry, I didn't take him to a pound. He went to a friend
you must not like this friend very much ... if you gave him the dog from hell
:eeps:

#183,838 ·
So I've been enjoying the food here in China, Each day they bring me a box lunch of local fare and while I can't always identify each item I haven't come accross anything I didn't eat. However, I guess everyone has a line in the sand, apparently mine is drawn by a chicken foot.
You are in China?

and :rofl: at your post.

The Lotus Espirit story was pretty interesting and dat DB5 :drool:
awesome episode..... so fvcking awesome.....

even more awesome that Top Gear built that car to go under water and Hammond survived :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.