E46 Fanatics Forum banner

New England Sighting Thread

479K views 3K replies 237 participants last post by  Draven 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
i thought it'd be convenient to have one of these threads for our region :)

alpine white m3 w/ black rims, cf black lip spoiler, roof visor, cf black lip! going southbound on I-93 around 6pm... i absolutely love alpine white m3s... :drool::drool::drool:

silver m5 just ahead going same direction.

anyone from this forum??

#238 ·
Thanks! I did notice you too around the MGH rotary...wasn't sure if you're a Fanatic or not. Yeah that was me...I think Anton saw me too. I was all around town yesterday with the GF. Just a 330ci though. I have the CSL V2 front bumper and an M3 rear bumper/exhaust with aftermarket tips and a chrome/CF diffuser. My friend did a great job on the bodywork. No M3 badge though! Nice to see you guys even if it was in passing. :hi:

I'd love to make it to a meet but I work 6 days a week near the Cape so it's virtually impossible.

#245 ·
I saw a TiAg facelift sedan with bright blue angel eyes getting on 213 at the loop at 7:30 wednesday night.

anyone on here? i was getting off 213 and just barely caught your front end for a second, there was very little chance you saw me through the guardrail.

anyone?

#254 ·
what did you think of the SRS rear bumper fit? I'm not unhappy about it but it's got a larger than normal gap at the top and the shock absorbers seem to have created a slight indent where they are mounted to the bumper. :eek: It's just not perfect, since the mounting brackets had to be changed in a hack job

It still looks 50x more :drool: than the original bumper in the end

#258 ·
Nicely modded white E46 M3 with a front lip, yellowish fogs on Concorde turnpike around 10:30 I was driving and you merged onto the highway, came up behind me, and then went to the left lane beside me for a short while.

Also a blue E46 non-M coupe was with me all the way from around Amherst to Boston on route 2

#261 ·
Iceberq...saw you in my rearview mirror on Comm ave this afternoon. Was heading to the eatery and Super88 as you pulled over to doublepark near the BU admissions building. Looks sharp from the front! I was in the black facelift wannabe M3 (quad exhaust w/ACS diffuser) a couple cars up. Hope to catch you sometime soon and say HI in person!

Ari

#263 ·
Yep that was me. My friend who does bodywork did my rear M3 conversion last year...he did a pretty good job huh? He extended my rear fenders to match up with the bumper so it can be a bit deceiving from the rear. It's just a 330ci though. Oh, the front's a CSL V2 from EuroSpec.

#266 ·
Yeah, even the dealer guys and service manager were scratching their heads at how good it came out. He cut out my trunk floor and welded in the M3 one...then fabricated exhaust hangers and put in the M3 muffler with custom tips. I did add an ACS style CF/chrome rear diffuser aroud the exhaust tips too. Sounds like a lot of work but my buddy did it for real cheap. :thumbsup:

#265 ·
Saw a silver E46 M3 in south boston yesterday, E street I think. Stock 19" wheels, looked dropped, fog light inserts, blacked out grill and fender vents.

Today E46 M3 vert, also in south boston, on dorchester ave. had sweet chrome wheels. Looked like Iforged or something. You came oncoming into my lane swerving around a pothole... hahah

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.