E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#171,621 ·
LOL I get great mileage, am very reliable, good-looking, clean, and haven't been compromised in the hands of a shoddy bench-racing Indian mechanic. :nyah:
You need constant refueling, make odd whining noises, attract hipsters, and let's not kid ourselves, you've most certainly been compromised in many ways by aforementioned shoddy mechanic.

#171,622 ·
You need constant refueling, make odd whining noises, attract hipsters, and let's not kid ourselves, you've most certainly been compromised in many ways by aforementioned shoddy mechanic.
Well I was trying to save face of said Indian mechanic, but we'd all be lying to ourselves if we didn't admit the fact that he has very busy hands.

#171,625 ·
Well I was trying to save face of said Indian mechanic, but we'd all be lying to ourselves if we didn't admit the fact that he has very busy hands.
I hope I never meet him.

#171,626 · (Edited)
the G35 i was working on has now decided to blow it's radiator!

more fun!

3rd radiator replacement in the last 18 months!
2000 pontiac sunfire
2006 honda civic
2004 G35 soon.
:excited:

Is that a common problem, or is it specific to this car?

#171,634 ·
Devours everything:

[IMGhttp://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/kreazn1012/2011-04-17221915_SantaClara_California_US.jpg[/IMG]
I changed my mind. :drool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.