E46 Fanatics Forum banner

(((((EUROPROJEKTZ))))) Chapter Germany?!

8K views 113 replies 30 participants last post by  Joker85 
#1 ·
!!!Please dont be angry when it is the wrong Forum :)!!!

Hello EP Drivers!

How you noticed are in Germany also some car tuning fanatics :)
I know, that in Belgium is a Chapter and in the US
You may ask know why is this Guy interested in EP
Every car which I saw here and in the WWW from EP looks awesome!!!

I saw here some Members which belong to EP but i dont know who can tell me some Information about "Join in!"

It would be very interesting when somebody will give me some information :)

Joker85

#4 ·
Hey.. thank you for your interes into opening a German chapter. It sounds greate and i bet all of us will be unpatient to see what Germany ( the motherland of our cars ) has to offer. I belive you have to talk to the owners of EUROPROJEKTZ ( Manu @ DPE Wheels ) , and you have to have already a few good cars recruited and nice photos to present to him. Keep in mind that the club is very strict , not only about the looks of the cars , but the character of it's members as well.
If im not wrong it took us ( US MidWest chapter ) over a year to actually get it open. It's a slow process just because they like to make sure we present the highest quality cars and characters.

Good Luck with everything !!!!!

#10 ·
I've always wondered what went into being selected into these higher caliber car clubs. I mean Ive been invited to a few, but get turned off by some of the members. I'm all for being social, and I plan on entering a few car shows down the line once I get the car to where I want it. So what kind of criteria goes into the selection process?

#13 ·
As for being a SOCIAL car club, the types of people that are associated w/ the car club is very important, not just the cars they drive. Many of the members for every team share a passion about modding their cars and seeing each others' cars evolve over time w/ the team. As far as EP Socal, I can personally say as being a member, everyone of my teammates rock! Each person has a very unique personality that they bring to the team which makes it a fun environment to be in... hanging out at the shows... at local meets... or just random team events. So if being social is what you are about... then you are already on the right track! :hi:

#15 ·
sounds good.would bring some more german members to this forum here and would represent ep in germany.
the problem is that all bmw or modding clubs in germany sucks cuase they have a different taste.
I was in one and they told me to paint my car toxic green and to go for some tribals.so I was out there very fast.

#16 ·
To all who are interested in starting a chapter. I would def go wiht M330 words...beaing part of the team is not just having the most modded car...it is the people who make up the team. I am close friends with most of the East Coast chapter of Eurowerkz...Adam Khan actually came down to meet me from NY (I am in Maryland) and spoke to me most of the time, not even really paying attention to the car until later...it was later that I found out that he wanted to check out the person first as that is most important. So, if you have a good bunch of friends or people you know and you all modify your cars nice and clean then go to either site, or any other car team site that are represented here on E46 (because they are all great clubs! BTW - not a PR statement but a real one since I am friends with many people on other car teams) check out the cars, see what they have for mods, locations, etc...if you feel that you are ready all of the sites have a contact name/email and blast one off stating your intentions....this is how the Canadian team was born with us...Jeremy emailed me, I checked out his car...PM'd him several times, contacted team members with his details, etc....then he brought his friends on and now we have the first HPF vehicle on our team along with some really tight cars and some cool guys! I can't wai to roll up that way and show with them and likewise....

good luck and can't wait to see what you all do....a Germany chapter for any team would be sweeeeeeeeeet!

Michael

#17 ·
I`d def. be interested in it,but i think it they won`t start a chapter over here.
Joker is a friend of mine.We`ll meet in spring to do a photoshoot.
330performance would be interested to i think.
He and I meet nearly every weekend and go to meets together.
We got a modded m6,a 330 cab with mtech2 and individual package,and a turbocharged golf 3 vr6.
And now,we got a canon eos for better pics haha.
So there`s much potential over here.

#23 ·
Phil you got a EOS too?!
I bought mine one month ago :D
And yes we will make the Photoshoot!!
I think in Spring some Mods will be done to my Car!

Here in Munich I have also some very good friends, they are very unique as a Character! I like all these guys, as we say in Germany you can steel Horses with them ;) And I think that this is the Importants thing in a Group of People with the same interests!!
As i saw EP Members and Eurowerkz members here in the Forum i found it very cool, because i saw, that those Members hold together!!!
And the atmosphare was and is always nice!!

I think, when we would get the Chance to open a Chapter in Germany it would take a time, like Bebeboy said...
The important thing isnt, that everybody had invested thousands of EUROS/Dollars into his car... the important thing is, that every holds together, because they are friends!

Joker85

#22 · (Edited)
ya all know 330performances ride

Pics of the m6
http://www.bmw-syndikat.de/bmwsyndikatfotos/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7894
E46 Limo
http://www.bmw-syndikat.de/bmwsyndikatfotos/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7427
E30 318is
http://www.bmw-syndikat.de/bmwsyndikatfotos/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7680
Pics of the Golf:

(now the whole car is painted matte black)

Pics of mine

Now it`s got bodycolored kidneys and soon to come:eek:em m3 mirrors (laying in my cellar),smoked tails,acs roofspoiler,csl splitters and acs 3 piece trunk spoiler (everything is ordered)

#43 ·
whoooa guys... hold your horses...:hmm:

I already have a new car...

my 330 is up for sale as we speak
my E30 is up for sale at the end of march
my old 4-door e46 was sold last summer

as for the m6 and the 330 vert... those cars belong to my parents!!! i doubt that either of them would have any desire to join a car club :rofl: :lmao:

EP Germany is a great idea, but you guys might be under-estimating the amount of dedication (both financially and time wise) that is involved with a team of this caliber...

#44 ·
You got a new car?!
Your Coupe is for Sale!? You are not serious?!

Youre right, it is a very high caliber way of a Club!!!
I think Modding is in the US more a place to earn Money, for the Sponsors and so on...There in the US is more Money in the Game!!
Here in Germany, it is only a "Hobby"... But why shouldnt this situation change and that we get here also some Sponsors!!! I mean the most of highclass firms come from Germany,
Hamann, AC-Schnitzer....
Joker85

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.