E46 Fanatics Forum banner

My Flossman Widebody E46 ///M3.....

4K views 33 replies 26 participants last post by  EuroProjektzM3 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,
Let me Introduce myself, for those of you who don't know me or haven't seen me on another BMW forum....
I'm from Ontario, Canada, and purchased a 2002 M3 last September. I have some big plans for this baby!
I ordered a Flossman Widebody Kit a few months ago, and it arrived about a month ago, since its winter up here, I put the car into the shop to have it TRANSFORMED. NOTHING will be left undone!
I'm not going to go into EVERY detail, but rest assured this is going to be one of the sickest E46 M3's around...
A few things I will say that i'm doing to the car are..
-Flossman Widebody
-19x11rear 19x10 front Iforge Senekas (Thanks Randy for the pic)
and a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT more surprises!!! (believe me)

Now, as for the paint, I had to order a special machine to get it done, and the machine and paint are on their way from Europe as we speak (I think it just arrived into Canada today actually). The paint is something else, and I can't wait till you guys see it!

Theres PLENTY of more surprises to come that I'm not going to reveal, but rest assured, I will NOT dissapoint. :)
Hope you guys like it... :smokin:

This is how it's coming along so far....
If you guys ahve ANY suggestions for stuff to order, let me know!

See less See more
#29 ·
ACSC30 said:
M3NTALM3 said:
You should ask for a pic under my hood :)QUOTE]

I heard u r going to put RMS S/C with S54. I hope everything will be fine, and ppl will revalue RMS's product.

Its just a rumor I heard.

Good luck for ur new evolution. :thumbup:
LOL, I thought you heard the one about the AA s/c, or the E39 M5 in there! Theres plenty of rumours, the more the merrier haha, it keeps everyone wondering..
M5
AA s/c
RMS s/c
could very well be one of those, who knows!

#33 · (Edited)
If you really want to go M3NTAL then I suggest you see up to what size rims you can go....

Now seeing that john and walter have 20´s on their non wide body M3´s (so do 1 or 2 others that I know of) (hell I reckon I can get 20s on mine with a bit of playing with offsets and stuff <actually there is a non M3 with OEM fenders on 20´s convertible that I saw pics of)

So I say GO BIGGER...there are some sweet 22" BBS wheels out there for the 7 series (I havent checked but maybe it will work offset wise and stuff) and you could get them to fit and that would be a M3NTAL M3!!!!

As for the rear it needs to be lower and more worked and detailed, and make sure that your car is scrapping tarmac as all the flossman´s out there seem to be high!!!!

EDIT: You need to get rid off the airholes or whatever there supposed to be on the top of the front fenders, shave them and make it all smooth it will look much better, also work on the front bumper (the bottom half atleat to make it stand out) :thumbup:

And whatever you do dont go the rice direction with a massive spoiler keep that subbtle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.