E46 Fanatics Forum banner

TWC West - HIN LA Preview...Photoshoots yet again...

6K views 63 replies 51 participants last post by  JimBOT 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Been pictures whoooring this past week. Now, here's another one.
Enjoy, i guess. :)

See less See more
#29 ·
nice car woo

i have a question is the R33 a street legal car to drive in the US or only 'some' of them? or is it only illegal in some states?

or are all GTRs such as 32, 33, 34 all legal in the US?

thanks

#31 ·
freshyip said:
i have a question is the R33 a street legal car to drive in the US or only 'some' of them? or is it only illegal in some states?

or are all GTRs such as 32, 33, 34 all legal in the US?

thanks
There's a company called Motorex that imports Skylines and makes them street legal. We have quite a few running around here now. If you go to Life Plaza a lot you'll see quite a few Skylines.

Beautiful pics, yet again. Do you guys always take pics next to Angel stadium? For a second I thought the CLK in the first pic had a huge roof rack. :yikes: :thumbup:

#34 ·
hi again

HI thx for da reply

so the above 33 has been modded when imported to pass the US's emission test or something? so all of the GTRs which are imported to the US are all street legal and could be driven to anywhere in the US right?
so maybe even into canada too?

thanks

#38 ·
BEn JEn said:
There's a company called Motorex that imports Skylines and makes them street legal. We have quite a few running around here now. If you go to Life Plaza a lot you'll see quite a few Skylines.

Beautiful pics, yet again. Do you guys always take pics next to Angel stadium? For a second I thought the CLK in the first pic had a huge roof rack. :yikes: :thumbup:
man this sucks...how come i never see Skylines at Life Plaza

#40 ·
To answer everyone's questions bout the skyline. Yes like it was said before I got it at a place called Motorex down in Gardena. Yes it is street-legal in all 50 states. As of right now they are not shipping in any R34's. I am not sure about the 32's and the 33's. Every skyline that goes through Motorex has been made street-legal by them. They give you the papers saying upon purchase. Upcoming mods on the R33 will have a full kit along with HRE's. of course ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.