E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Offset Help

972 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  BartenderPlease 
#1 ·
Okay so I have an 03 e46 M3 and i saw these rims that were 8.5 in the front with a et 35 offset and 9.5 in the back with an et 45 offset. I wanted to know what size spacers I would need for these to fit on my M3. I don't think I'll need any in the front just some on the back but I don't know much about this so anyone with input would be greatly appreciated.

#4 · (Edited)
Kenny is right, 25mm would be closest to stock. I actually didn't think of that. Usually e46's can go around 10-15mm more aggressive than stock. I changed my mind to 30mm to give you a perfect flush look. Not that kenny is off in his suggestion in any way :)

But my 30mm suggestion also depends on what size tires you will run.

#8 ·
If you get the Toyo's you should have more than enough room to keep you from rubbing. I was actually going to suggest those. The 30mm spacers will make it look more flush with the fenders, otherwise they will still be sunken in a little bit and not look as good as it could/should. They will not be overly aggressive, but just right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.