E46 Fanatics Forum banner
2M views 18K replies 115 participants last post by  sly1types 
#1 ·
Hello folks! I'm just looking for all the "e46ers" in Kansas.... I feel so left out :bawling:. I cant find anyone else that does these cars around Johnson County! Met a really cool guy awile back and will be meeting him next weekend you can find his thread here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...664&highlight= . Other than him the only other person I know Has a 325xi with cheap ass wheels and hes a total douche! HE EVEN KEYED MY CAR AND IS TELLING EVERYONE I COPIED HIS "CAR IDEAS" AND MODDED MY CAR WITH HIS IDEAS BEFORE HE DID! :ben: :censor:. So anyway calling all Kansas E46 Fanatics!

#4,823 ·
Damn for real, that's stupid. I guess I really didn't look through it at all.

#4,829 ·
IS GFP getting set up with Apex. I probably wont buy any this year because my car funds are going elsewhere but I think whels will be a 2012 purchase.

#4,831 · (Edited)
I know you bought Supra's car but please don't let his foul mouth rub off on you.

#4,844 ·
I actually have sent an e-mail to their customers service. This Jacob and Ryan guy (I think that's their names, I don't know them personally) need to pick up a thesorus, all there sentences contain to many *******.

#4,853 ·
I imagine it takes a 4 year degree from a school such as Harvard or Yale and then most likely a PhD of some kind.

#4,855 ·
Why don't you try JEGS (not kidding) they have thousands in all kinds of shapes and sizes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.