E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Active Autowerke E46 M3 Level 3 & NOS Dyno Vid & Chart

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  rmatt8748 
#1 ·
We have completed another level 3 in house install with a little addition.
NOS.
After having level 2 for a couple months the customer felt the urge to upgrade, So he came back to Active for our second Gen lvl 3 with our 8-rib pulley setup.
Here is a little vid and Chart, Enjoy :excited:

[/URL][/IMG]
ON and OFF NOS

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
Shut up fool... Doesn't surprise me you are from Miami. I am not vendor specific, don't forget that. If ESS or Technik made claims that I knew from personal experience were extended, I would be breathing down their throat too.

If I have to buy an AA C38 kit to make a mockery of you, don't think for a second i wont. Then you'll be saying "Well, he did tell us beforehand"..

Anyway, looks like nice numbers on this car.. AFR can definitely be cleaned up on the top but regardless nice job. :)

#17 ·
yea i did instigate it...but i really wanted to see what he had to say but i could have made my comment in a nicer more proper way but anyways this is it for me in this thread cause I dont want to seem like someone who just likes to cause problems in the forums

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.