E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#182,947 ·
Yo
I did
Temporary housing in san bruno for next two weeks and then moving to a friend's condo that he is closing escrow on after that
It is in potrero hill so I will be in the city and able to explore

Did you cry at the airport when you dropped off kalim?

[bimmer app/galaxy s3]
I had to be late to a trip to a gentlemens club because of him, so I slowed down to 4mph and pushed him gtfo!

Can't wait to see silky smooth, completely hairless kalim. :excited:

#182,950 ·
I had to be late to a trip to a gentlemens club because of him, so I slowed down to 4mph and pushed him gtfo!

Can't wait to see silky smooth, completely hairless kalim. :excited:
:rofl:

#182,960 ·
Jesus what a night. Last night the following happened:

Fatal motorcycle crash. Rider loses it, lays bike down, still alive but his head gets ran over by a semi and then the body gets tagged by a xB.

While at the scene, we close the fwy, a deuce runs through our closure, nearly hits us. We run through field sobriety tests, go to arrest him, he fights us. Smh

While still at the fatal, a party bus is driving all erratic and has the sheriffs following. We get called, one of our units follows. Mini pursuit, two felons on board with guns. Finally get backed (most our units were tied up at the fatal).

After the fatal, we get a hit and run. Catch the suspects, the passenger fights us too. Wtf??

After the above event, a sleepy deuce tried to evade us, we catch up to him and then he refuses to come out of his car. Windows are broken another fight ensues.

I'm tired

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.