E46 Fanatics Forum banner

BSW "Stage 2" Amp - ETA

62K views 262 replies 63 participants last post by  Onizukachan 
#1 ·
Looks like this has been in development for a while, and still is. Any idea on an ETA?

#5 ·
We are in our final stages of development on this product and will be updating the community as we have a firm date. We are just as excited about this product as you guys are and we are going as fast as we possibly can!

#12 ·
Still waiting...............

#14 ·
Ok I hope so! Would love to upgrade

#16 ·
Thanks for the info bro

#18 ·
Habibi wallah!

#19 ·
Guys I know this product is what a lot of people are waiting for. We are working on it I can assure you. It just needs to be beyond perfect and we are trying to release with multiple fitments PLUS have a bunch of other products on the table.

Just believe... I want it to release as much if not more than you!

#29 ·
Can any of the BSW folks comment here - I saw a few posts from May saying this was on its way and would be worth the wait... almost a year later... any news fellas?

#36 ·
A install kit for after market amps to fit the e46 M3 would be Better instead of making this kit. Bsw should should just do that and offer a bunch of after market amps

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.