E46 Fanatics Forum banner

M3 wheel

3K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  DeclanM3 
#1 ·
Hey guys, after a good month at work and lots of commission i decided to buy myself a present in the form of a brand new OEM m3 wheel. Installed it today and its awesome.

I'd highly recommend this upgrade to anyone that already has a sports airbag. Don't bother wasting your time with over priced used m3 wheels just get a brand new one.
It cost me $450 from the states to my door and it took under a week to get it here and of course.. Pictures...

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
I got it off ebay.

Yeah mate sippy downs has its good and bad spots. Try not to get a place in chancellor park, a lot of out of control kids that way which get up to all sorts of mischief. Having said that there are some nice quite places in sippy downs but make sure you have a garage for the beema. I don't really want to comment on the school because i personally don't know anyone that has been there, i do know people that have gone to chancellor park primary back ages ago and it was pretty out of control but high schools are generally better, plus i went to private schools so i'm probably a bit bias. What schools has she worked at in Brisbane?

#17 ·
I wouldn't really judge the area by the high school. I do agree that by all accounts, the sunny coast public schools are running rampant (stories from heaps of sunny coast friends). But, I went to a northern bris private school and I swear that they try to ingrain in you that public schools and the surrounding suburbs are scum to justify their absurd fees. Sunny coast is pretty cruisy and relaxed place to live. As long as you find a non bogan pocket, it can be quite nice. Agree on the lock up garage though haha

btw Declan325, your car is damn hot! perfect colour combo for coupe and bonus points for manual haha

#21 ·
Sorry babe. Thanks to Mark for the hand with the install. :bow::bow:

I wouldn't really judge the area by the high school. I do agree that by all accounts, the sunny coast public schools are running rampant (stories from heaps of sunny coast friends). But, I went to a northern bris private school and I swear that they try to ingrain in you that public schools and the surrounding suburbs are scum to justify their absurd fees. Sunny coast is pretty cruisy and relaxed place to live. As long as you find a non bogan pocket, it can be quite nice. Agree on the lock up garage though haha

btw Declan325, your car is damn hot! perfect colour combo for coupe and bonus points for manual haha
Cheers. Respect right back at ya for the 3 pedal M3 you just purchased :bow:

Yeah i know what you mean but i have heard stories from peolpe that have attended some of the schools. I'm judging the schools by the kids i have seen in the surrounding areas. 2 places to steer clear of for accomodation IMO are Mountain creek and Chancellor park.

shes just finished her degree in senior teaching Im gonna be there thursday for an interview might scope it out then lol this will be her first role. thanks for your feedback fantastic car and that m3 wheel is a nice wheel at a great price the carbon fibre badge looks great too! Should continue with the theme and carbon wrap the panels.
Badge was from Jase at Euro Division. I was thinking about wrapping the trim but i like how the silver gives the interior some contrast so i don't think i'll end up doing it.

Looking good Declan, just need a blower now.
I can't legally have forced induction until i'm on my opens :( I aim to be in an M shortly after i get my opens :D

#30 ·
The brand new wheel looks awesome man! I should definitely do something and change mine to a new one...it's looking really bad compared to yours, but I think the SMG wheels cost more right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.