E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Aggressive Wheels

10M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  CrackedSubframe 
#1 · (Edited)
All the other forums I'm on (NASIOC, Honda-Tech, Vortex, Bimmerforums...etc) they all have one. We have rare colors, and sick cars...so this should be a nice addition. Kinda of difficult finding JUST BMWs since people like to run such P*ssy offsets. But post anything you can find!

lol, like I said Bimmers are hard to come by...everyone does flush. Here are some Jaded cars...I know people are going to hate lol, but I love it!

Very dope M3!

S13 fastback with R32 GTR tails.

BEAUTIFUL FD infront of the 930 911.

O.M.G. Dope gold leaf wheeled strawberry front S14.

Amazing AP1.

Sickest KIA ever.

See less See more
#18,715 ·
20 in the rear (that's the widest my studs will allow) and a 5 or 10 in the front :) Thanks man!

I could even go for 18x11 in the rear. These XXR's aren't made that wide though sadly.

#18,719 ·
Rears had to be welded shut, then I took some sealer and sealed it. Fronts had to be cut, and since there is only one layer of metal we then created a lip out of the cut fender and inserted the fender liner into it just like it originally was. Then I sealed it with sealers where there were cuts in the fender liner. I also sprayed sealant on all the exposed metal to keep it from rusting. Then installed the fender flares over it all.

It was a very big project and I'm super happy with how it came out. I realize a lot of people will not like it. Oh well :thumbup:

#18,726 · (Edited)
Its more like a day 1 thing !! Read the text dude.. Soon it will be stancing the streets
Blehblehbleh.. Stop whinin over seas.... ! Got that car since yesterday.. Allready order sum h&r and got rims enough to fill a skoolbus.. So soon its onn !!!!!!!!!

Im sellin cars and rims .. So stay cool and watch out for this wagon
Stop. Just stop.

#18,724 ·
Blehblehbleh.. Stop whinin over seas.... ! Got that car since yesterday.. Allready order sum h&r and got rims enough to fill a skoolbus.. So soon its onn !!!!!!!!!

Im sellin cars and rims .. So stay cool and watch out for this wagon

Attachments

#18,729 ·
No showmens ship what so ever. That car looks like boo boo, wheels are dirty, paint looks like a poor rattle can job, and don't get me started on those scratched up headligts. The part that pisses me off the most is people will go go go nuts over it becuase its low and has wheels that are far past not fitting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.