E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Jimmy's Progress thread

40K views 461 replies 35 participants last post by  Jimmy_46 
#1 ·
Just thought id make a progress thread on my car as there has been some cool mods done and to come :)

Attachments

See less See more
#18 · (Edited)
Grrr, I told you as well Jimmy, get the Evolve tune BEFORE you head to the mechanics. Great tune, and so simple to put on, even a complete dipstick like me was able to update their tune when a new version came out. That's what these forums are for mate, advice. What tune are southernBM putting on it?

#25 · (Edited)
Southern bm is organizing an evolve tune.
Grrr, I told you all this last week and on Saturday morning mate, you just needed to listen! ;) Jimmy, you can do it yourself, you most certainly do not need them to put the tune on. You need the cable to do the tune so unless SouthernBM are distributors for Evolve (and I don't think they are) they are going to have to wait for the cable just like you would.
Just had a quick look and it appears TuringMS in Sydney are distributors for Evolve here in Australia. Where is your car?

http://turingms.com/pages/evolve-automotive

From their website

"N.B. Turing Motorsport Pty Ltd supply the evolveR cable and evolve automotive hardware. All ECU tune files are provided directly to you by evolve automotive UK. This process is designed to connect you directly with the team that tunes the engines and also carries out the R&D."

Either way whatever you do, make sure you get and do NOT lose the cable. You cannot modify the tune without the cable, its coded to your VIN.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.